"Haha! That actually happened?" the chipmunk asks the human.

"Yeah!" [Y/N] says, a wide smile on his face. "Couldn't show himself for a week!"

The two laughed some more as the entered the lab, seeing that Sonic, Tails, and Rotor were there as well.

"Oh! Hey, guys!" [Y/N] greets his friends. "What's up?"

"We're trying to find, Tommy," Sonic states. "Have you seen him?"

"Don't think so," [Y/N] says. "Why?"

"He's been messing with our stuff and we need to have a word with him," Tails tells [Y/N] and Sally.

"Well, I'll go look for him," Sally says as she turns to walk out. "Bye, [Y/N]!"

"Bye, Sally!" [Y/N] says back, waving Sally off as she leaves the lab.

He then turns smiling and sees Sonic, Tails, and Rotor all grinning at him as if they knew something you didn't.

"What?"

"Don't "What?" us, [Y/N]," Tails tells his human friend.

"We know exactly what's going on," Rotor states.

"Someone's being smitten with the princess~" Sonic teases [Y/N] as he starts to blush.

"N-no I'm not!" the human protests. "Shut up!"

"You can't hide love from me, [Y/N]!" Sonic declares. "Trust me! I've been with enough girls to know what love looks like!"

"Yeah. And how did those relationships work out for ya?" [Y/N] asks the Blue Blur.

"Shut up!" Sonic orders his friend as he blushes.

Suddenly, one of the screen in the lab start to turn green, causing the previous conversion to be hold off as everyone rushes to the computer.

"NICOLE?! What's wrong?!" Sonic asks the AI.

"Nanite *KZZT!* infection *KZZT!* attempting *KZZT!* to purge *KZZT!*" NICOLE tries to say, only to get cutoff every other word.

"Fight, NICOLE!" Sonic tells the AI.

"Take 'em down!" [Y/N] encourages the computer.

"You can whip those nanites any old--" Sonic starts to say, only for Bunnie to enter the lab and smash the computer screen with her robotic arm. "--day...?"

"NICOLE! Ah'm so sorry!" Bunnie says as she holds her arm, only for it to knock Tails away and nearly blast [Y/N]. "Tails! NO! Knuckles! Mighty! Somebody! Get in here an' stop me!"

Suddenly, Knuckles, Vector the Crocodile, and Mighty arrive on the scene and grab Bunnie, gripping her robot appendages to make sure she doesn't go out if control.

"Sorry to be rough, Bunnie!" Vector apologizes as he pins the rabbit down.

"JUST STOP ME!"

Rotor crawls over to Bunnie, tinkering with her arm in hopes of fixing it.

"It's probably the nanites!" the wulrus exclaimed. "I'm going to disengage your limbs until you're cured!"

"That's fine," Bunnie said. "Just keep me hurtin' anyone or anything else!"

"Don't worry, Bunnie. Tails and I will get you and NICOLE disinfected and repaired in no time!" Rotor tells Bunnie.

"Ah know," Bunnie says, sitting up as she wipes away a tear. "But how did we get infected in the first place?"

"And while we're at it, where is Tails?" Sonic asks.

"I think he got knocked outside," [Y/N] says. "I'll go look for him."