Chlorine - Chap 18

Don't sue me don't sue me don't sue me don't sue me- 

IM SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 2 WEEKS IK YOU CAN BONK ME I GIVE YOU PERMISSION- 

work has been a pain in my ass and I got behind- also I tried to make this a long chapter so sit back, grab some ice cream, and prepare for a roller-coaster of emotions. There will be a few *heated* scenes in this chapter, (nothing that NeW) but nothing explicit. Enjoy! And maybe vote/follow? :)

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been long. Too long. 

"Why is has he not answered any of my messages?" I was currently pacing around our dorm rambling to Dream who looked at me with empathy. "Was I too harsh... did I act too annoyed? When will he be back... what if something happe-

"George," Dream was now standing up and placing both arms on my shoulder. I looked up at him with glossy eyes. He gave me a warm and relaxing smile that made my heart melt. "He's okay. I'm sure he just needs space." 

I sighed into his touch and wrapped my arms around his neck while I rested my head in his chest. He moved his arms to my waist and we stayed there for a little. I was trying to match my breathing to the sound of his heartbeat when he pulled away slightly and leaned down. 

Our faces were inches apart, and it killed me how the distance made my cheeks burn scarlet every time. He hummed and pulled me into a slow, but loving kiss. 

Our lips moved in sync, finding it's own rhythm while I tangled my fingers through his blonde locks. He dipped his head and moved his hand to my cheek to deepen the kiss. My head swirled and I could barely focus when he swiped his tongue on the bottom of my lip. I mindlessly granted him access and felt him explore the cavern. 

I was in a daze when we both heard the door knock. 

My eyes shot open and I stumbled forward into Dream's arms, lucky he was there to catch me. His chuckle turned into a wheeze and I shook my head before giving him a light slap on the arm. After regaining balance (and scolding Dream), I made my way to the door. 

"GEORGIEEE," an annoying voice launched himself at me and I stumbled backwards. Thankfully Dream was there to catch me (again). 

"Sapnap! What the hell?" I stuck my tongue out at him while Dream giggled. Bad and Skeppy followed behind him and sat on the edge of my bed while Sapnap made himself at home in my chair. I rolled my eyes and went to my practically untouched bed while Dream leaned against a wall. 

"Soooo... we're bored. We were thinking of heading down to a community pool or something, wanna come?" Sapnap suggested while spinning in my chair. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time and crossed my arms. 

"Sounds like fun," Dream spoke up with a grin. 

"Can you text Karl to see if he can come? I texted him but he didn't respond," I watched the glint in Sapnap's eyes as Skeppy mentioned his name.

I looked into my lap and tried to say something, but no words came out. I heard Dream cough, and I looked up to meet his concerning eyes before adverting my gaze to a waiting Sapnap. 

"I-" 

"He went out a few hours ago. Haven't heard from him since, I'm sure he's alright though," Dream played it cool and shrugged. 

"Oh..-" Sapnap looked concerned and it made me a tug a smile for a few short seconds. 

"Well!" Bad stood up eagerly ready to change the mood. "I'll go back to our dorm to grab our swim trunks and you guys should get ready too. C'mon Skeppy!" 

I watched as they left the dorm, Sapnap giving a sympathetic smile before closing the door. Dream sighed and sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes tight. 

"He's my best friend and he needs me... and I wasn't there for him the way he's been there for me." 

"Sh... I know," he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and rubbed shapes with his thumb. "He's okay. I promise." 

-----------------------------------------------

The car ride was smooth for the most part. Skeppy had control of the radio, (thank god) and Sapnap was on his phone most of the time. I couldn't help but glance at him every few seconds to make sure he was alright. It was almost as if he was worried about Karl just as much as I was. 

Sighing, I leaned my head back against Dream's shoulder. He placed a hand on my thigh and my expression softened in content. I looked up to see him staring out the window on the open roads. The sun was setting slowly meaning we wouldn't be home till late. Hopefully this pool had lights, hell hopefully it was open!

My thoughts were interrupted at Dream sighing and resting his head against his hand while his elbow rested on the windowsill. He looked so majestic in the fading light. He wore a small smile that only I could notice from this position unless Bad looked in the side mirror. He was thinking about something for sure... he had his thinking face on. Most of the time, he was easy to read, his expressions and gestures gave his cover away easily. Sometimes, I envy that. I envy being able to express myself. 

I had been staring for too long when Dream tore his gaze away from the scenery to my face. His smile grew more visible as he tilted his head and giggled. I only scoffed and closed my eyes against his shoulder. He chuckled and leaned his head against mine. 

"Ugh I'm gonna be sick.." I opened my eyes to see Sapnap fake-vomiting towards us. I scoffed and closed my eyes again. 

"Awe, don't be jealous Sapnap," Skeppy chuckled from the passenger seat. 

"Yeah, let them be in love~" Bad quickly glanced in the rear-view mirror before smiling and turning his attention back to the road. I smiled at the word. 

"Thank god we're here," Sapnap said after a few minutes as we pulled up to a vacant lot. There were no cars in the fading sunset and soon darkness glossed over the streets. There was a white one-story building that seemed to have a lobby in the front. 

We got out the car and Bad opened the trunk to retrieve our stuff. 

"Hey... are you sure this place is open?" Skeppy questioned while grabbing our bags and handing it to us. 

"Doesn't matter if it is or not- I come here all the time," Sapnap dismissed as he lead us through the front. 

Surely enough, the glass doors were locked. Sapnap covered it up with a cough and I crossed my arms and gave him a look as he turned around. 

"Not to worry, I know another way in," Sapnap walked away and we stood still at the door watching him. He turned around and motioned us to follow. "What are you guys waiting for? Come on!" 

"I swear if he trespasses.." 

Expecting nothing more from Sapnap, he did. 

We watched as he effortlessly did some in-real-life parkour over a white fenced hedge. Dream shook his head and chuckled seeming too used to this. Bad only smacked his forehead in disappointment and I giggled as Sapnap opened the lock from the other side. 

Any previous worry for getting caught disappeared as I caught sight of what was in front of us. 

Sapnap walked ahead and stood right in front of a huge pool that seemed to be glowing from the overhead lights. 

"Ta-da~!" He said and gave a little spin while we gasped in awe. I dropped Dream and I's bag on the nearby chair and threw off my sandals and ran to touch the water.

I leaned down and dipped my toes in the "magical" pool. The water was perfect and I swirled my fingers around in it like a child while Dream sat next to me. He chuckled at my childish reaction. 

"CANNON-BALL!" I shrieked in surprise at Sapnap screaming and jumping into the pool, already shirtless and ready. He splashed all of us, and I groaned while Dream took action. He stood up grinning and began removing his shirt. I would be lying if I said I wasn't staring at his perfect muscles as if I had never seen them before. 

"It's on!" Dream threw his shirt behind him in his trunks before preparing to jump. 

"Wait- no no no-" I scrambled back as quickly as possible but it was too late when a big splash came in front of me. Soaked for the second time, I glared at Dream who was rising from the water and shaking the water out of his hair. 

I smiled at the silly boy and sat down in the chair with our stuff. I wanted to wait a second before going in... maybe a teacher, a friend, or... Karl texted me or something. I was stalling but had good reason to..

I looked up to see Skeppy shoving Bad in the pool while Bad dragged him in by his hand after. I chuckled at my crazy friends. I grabbed my phone and opened my messages, sad to see nothing new. I quickly looked up disappointed only to find Sapnap and Dream splashing each other with water. I shook my head. 

I looked back at my phone as if a few seconds away would make something appear. I sighed as a dark shadow hovered over me. I looked up to see Dream dripping water from his body. I blushed due to his bareness and... proximity. He leaned down and smirked, inches away from my face. 

I fluttered my eyes half shut expecting something to happen, only to be met with Dream stopping centimeters away with his smile growing bigger. Confused, I opened my mouth but Dream took the opportunity to snatch my phone and pull back.

"Hey!" I shouted and stood up trying to reach the phone. 

"Ah-ah-ah," Dream scolded while holding the phone above his head.

"This is unfair! You cannot use your height against me!" I jumped with all my strength one final time and missed again, tumbling into his convenient arms. He chuckled and wrapped his soaked arms around my waist, water dripping onto my white shirt. 

"Let go of this," he shoved the phone in my face, "for a little while." 

"Fine," I pouted. He shook his head with a smile and placed the phone in the bag. 

"Here," he began tugging the bottom of my shirt and lifting it above my chest. I blushed not used to being this exposed, [Bottom problems am I right?] and allowed him to pull it over my head and arms. I noticed the way he stared at me for a second before the return of his never-ending smile came back. "Oh come on now.." 

"You're such an idiot," he grabbed my hand and led me towards the pool. We stood at the base of it, hand in hand staring out onto the glistening water. Sapnap was currently "drowning" Bad with the help of Skeppy far off in the distance of the large pool. I sighed in content and leaned back and closed my eyes. This was my home, with all these idiots, I was happy. Smiling, I exhaled and met Dream's piss-eyes. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and caressed my face for a few seconds before making his way to my ear. I shivered as he leaned closer. 

"Hmm.." he hummed and trailed his fingers down my sides as he moved to the back of me. Vulnerable, I stood motionless in his touch. "Sorry." 

My eyes shot open as I was pushed into the pool. 

I was underwater for a few seconds before realizing air was an important requirement. I gasped for air when reaching the top and wiped the water from my eyes. Everyone was laughing, including Dream who stood proudly atop the concrete. Despite the annoyance, it really was a great view from down here. [Not like that you h0rny bast-]

Dream was wheezing and clutching his stomach while water dripped from his swim trunks and messy hair. 

I smiled when a great thought came upon me. I swam towards him and stayed at his feet while he bent down to meet me. I leaned my arms against the edge and rested my chin on it. His face was bent down to mine so that he was on his knees. 

"That was pretty funny," he chuckled. 

"Hmm, I can think of something funnier," I hummed completely calm. 

"Oh really? Like what," he scoffed in disbelief. 

"Like this-," I grabbed his arms and pushed against the wall to make room for him to fall. He toppled in face first into the water. I began laughing like a maniac [I need to stop making this reference] and had to steady myself afloat to not drown. Sapnap was laughing too, and Bad and Skeppy made their way over. 

I wiped a tear (that was probably water), from my eyes and calmed down. After a few seconds though, I looked around and realized Dream wasn't back up yet. The water was darker in this deep section, and I couldn't tell where he was.

"Dream?" it was utterly quiet other than the noise of Bad and Skeppy swimming in the distance. I turned around in a 360 motion quickly as if searching for a shark. Getting more worried now, I called out to him, "Dre-"

Suddenly, I felt a grip on my ankles. I had no time to react as I was pulled underneath the water. I yelped tried not to inhale any water, and was met with Dream's face who was trying not to laugh as to not loose any breath. How the hell did this Florida man hold his breath for that long? 

I crossed my arms, still in Dream's gasp due to me not being able to scold him underwater. He laughed and all I heard was muffled sounds before I covered his mouth so he stopped wasting air. Yeah I threw him in, but I didn't want him to downright drown here. 

I rolled my eyes, and he brought me closer. Our legs were kicking as to keep us under, and we each used one hand above our heads to keep us from drifting. In reality we were only underwater for a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. I stared into his eyes, his body emitting light from the glow of the florescent lights under the pool. 

He brought his head closer until our faces were inches apart. He smiled before leaning in. We kissed, sharing breath through our closed lips, trying not to move as to not let water in. It was soft and sweet, due to certain circumstances, but the meaning behind it was evident. My hands trailed to his chest, and we stayed there until we both got dizzy from the pressure. Slowly, our bodies started getting tired from staying under for so long, and we pulled away with Dream gripping my wrist. 

We swam up, gasping for air while I clinged onto him. I started giggling in his chest as he wrapped an arm around me to hold me up. Soon, I could hear him laughing too. 

"Where the hell were you guys?!" Sapnap yelled as he swam over to us from a few meters away. "You guys were under there for like a full minute! We thought you left the pool somehow-" 

"A minute?" I turned to meet him. It was only a minute? Well that goes down as one of the best minutes of my life. 

"Well a minute for you, Dream was under there since you pushed him down like two minutes ago," Skeppy called from behind us next to Bad. We turned to stare a Dream in shock. 

"Two minutes isn't that long to be fair..." Dream chuckled. 

"It is when you barely left the house because you were busy playing games!" Sapnap shoved his shoulder causing me to drift slightly away from Dream's grasp. I thought he would let me drift but he grabbed my wrist from underwater to keep me close to him. I blushed as he shoved Sapnap off while I took my place back in his arms, keeping afloat with my legs. 

"Childhood I guess. You should see me at the beach!" Dream shook his head to get rid of excess water before placing it on mine. 

"I have a genius idea," Bad spoke up. Skeppy and I looked puzzled, but Sapnap, Dream, and Bad exchanged mischievous grins. 

It took us a second, but after a moment of realization, Skeppy and I were scrambling out of our partners arms. 

"NO-" I watched in horror as Sapnap and Dream dove underwater. Dream scooped me up with the help of Sapnap, and pulled my legs over his head. He gripped my ankles and emerged from the water with me sitting on top of him. 

I looked forward to see Skeppy already atop of Bad. Sapnap swam ahead of us as Dream and Bad got closer to each other. I giggled in disbelief while Skeppy looked way too used to this. 

"Alright gentlemen, you know the rules. I want to see clean fights out there today- no bloo-" 

"We get it Sapnap," I scoffed. 

Sapnap giggled, "three...two...one! CHICKEN FIGHT!" 

Dream bounded forward and I my hands met Skeppys' as we pushed to get the other off. I could see Bad laughing and Dream being concentrated and competitive as always with a smirk on his face. 

Dream gave one hard push forward since their wasn't much activity causing Skeppy to loose his balance slightly. Taking advantage, I used this short second to launch myself and grip his wrists so he would loose his remaining balance on me. 

"NoW!" a distorted Dream's voice called as Skeppy was completely dislocated on Bad's shoulders. I pushed with all my force and Skeppy came tumbling into the water taking Bad along with him

"Yeah!" I cheered and raised my fist with Dream following suit. 

"LETS GOOO!" Sapnap high fived Dream from his awkward position. 

"Put me down now Dream-" I said in between giggles. I looked down and saw Dream looking up at me with a smirk. "Don't you da-" I felt him shift his weight backwards and we both came tumbling in the water. 

Instead of using any extra force, I let Dream pull me up. I gasped for air and slapped Dream on the shoulder. 

We all circled around each other and began laughing. 

"I- I'm tired," I said in between laughs with Dream still holding onto me to keep my balance. 

"Aweee Georgie is tired," Sapnap cooed and splashed water in my face. I scoffed at him returning the favor before swimming towards the stairs. I got up and shook some of water off before grabbing a towel and drying myself off to the best of my ability. 

I looked back to see Dream picking up Skeppy and Sapnap picking up Bad. I cannot believe they are doing it again. 

I rolled my eyes at my idiot friends and watched as Bad tumbled into the water with Sapnap. I laughed and cheered for my favorite duo.

Then my phone started ringing.