Finally In Japan

Y/N pov

I slowly opened my eyes. I must have fallen asleep during the flight. I looked out of the window and saw the airport.
Wait how long did I sleep?
I took my headphones out of my ear and put them in my bag.
Well I guess we are finally in Japan.

•Timeskip•

So this is our new hous? Looks cool. Pretty big.
"Y/N, help me carry the suitcases in the house", my father said to me. "Kk", I answered.

I opened the door with the key dad gave me and looked around. Everything was really clean. I liked it.

I found a good room for myself. This will be my bedroom!
When I looked out of the window I could see a pink haired boy in the neighbour's house. When he noticed me he drew the curtains.
Cringe.

I started to unpack the stuff I had in my suitcase.
The furniture won't be delivered until tomorrow.
I guess I have to sleep on the floor tonight.

My father said that I have to go to school next week. This week I can relax and unpack my stuff and everything.

I decided to go outside and look around the area. Everything was really pretty. I noticed a group of boys walking down the street. One with blue hair and red bandages around his arms, one with purple hair and glasses, and one with a weird chin.
I think I was staring too much because the one with the weird chin came directly in my direction. I was kinda scared.
"Hey Buddy!" he said.

"Nendo, you can't just talk to random people! I bet you scared him!" the blue haired said.
"Oh uh no it's okay!" I replied.
"I'm Riki Nendo! And who are you?" weird chin spoke.

"I'm Y/N L/N but you can call me Y/N", I replied with a smile.
The blue and purple haired boys walked in my direction and introduced themselves as Kuboyasu Aren and Shun Kaido.

They all seemed to be pretty nice people.

"Are you new here? I didn't see you before!" Nendo asked me.
"I'm from South Korea. I just moved here and I decided to walk around the area. Everything seems pretty nice!"
"You're from Korea? Woah that's cool. Your japanese is perfect!", Kuboyasu said to me. "Really? Thank you! My mom is japanese so she practiced with me...when she was still alive." I mumbled the last part.

After that we talked for a while. They asked me which school I was going to. I told them that I will start going to PK Academy next week and guess what! They are going there too!

Then we all said goodbye and I started walking home.

I was happy that I had already found some friends here. I guess I won't be alone in school then! That's good.

•Timeskip• [sry for so many timeskips-]

The next morning I woke up sleeping on the floor and I asked myself why tf I wasn't in my bed. Then I remembered.

I looked at my phone and noticed that it was already 1pm. How the heck could I sleep that long?

I checked my messages.
I had a few from my friends from Korea.

The coolest ppl in the world✨

Dork😜: Sup guys

Queen💅: hello :D

Dork😜: Y/N how was the flight? Are you feeling good?

Queen💅: I bet he is fine.
                   Lmao he is probably still asleep-

Dork😜: hshahqhah yeah

Queen💅: if ur awake and read this message Y/N, then tell me one     
                   thing: have you found a cute guy yet? 😏

Dork😜: YES TELL US 😉

I already told my friends that I was gay

Queen💅: We should let him sleep for now

Dork😜: yeah lol

- end of group chat -

I blushed a little because of the question but I decided not to answer them for now. I wanted to look if the furniture already arrived.

I changed quickly into a (f/c) t-shirt and some gray shorts (nothing special) and walked downstairs.

All the furniture was already there. Well everything was already finished.
"Good morning dad", I said as I saw him in th kitchen making breakfast. "Morning Y/N", he replied.
"The furniture arrived a few hours ago. Everything but your room is finished now."
"Where is my furniture? I want to put everything in my room now." I was excited because I got to decide on how to decorate my room.
My father showed me where my stuff was and I took everything (with a lot of effort) in my room.

•timeskip• [I'm so sorry-]

Everything in my room was finished now. With a smile I looked at my work.

I looked at the clock at noticed that it was already 5pm. Then my stomach growled. I was hungry. No wonder I haven't eaten today.

________________________________________
815 words

Hey guys, I hope you like the story! Don't worry Saiki will appear in the next chapter! Again I am sorry if anything is wrong with my grammar qwq! You can correct me! 👌
- Kai