The Pink Haired Boy

Y/N pov

•Timeskip to Sunday morning•

Today was my last free day. Tomorrow I had to go to school. I had already received the school uniform from PK Academy.

I was kinda excited how the other kids would be.
I hope I will be in the same class as Aren, Kaido and Nendo.
Nendo may look creepy but he is actually a very nice guy.
And Kaido and Aen are pretty funny.

I changed into my favourite outfit. [you can choose one of the following outfits] :

 [you can choose one of the following outfits] :

After changing I wanted to go downstairs to breakfast

After changing I wanted to go downstairs to breakfast. I looked out of the window and saw the pink haired boy in the neighbor's house again. Now that I look properly at him, he looks kinda cute...
Ok not just kinda- holy shit he is really cute.
I think he noticed me because he slid away from the window.

Saiki pov

I could feel that the boy in the house in front of mine was staring at me. I could hear his thoughts. It made me uncomfortable so I slid away from the window.

Actually now that I think about him he was kinda cute- WAIT no why am I thinking this-!?

Y/N pov

I ate a toast with butter and wanted to go outside.

Right before the door my father stopped me.
"Y/N! Can you go to the store and buy milk? We dont have any. Oh and while you're at it, buy something for the neighbors. The Saikis. Mrs. Saiki came over yesterday and gave us chocolate and stuff. I think it would be nice if we will get them something too",
he said to me and gave me some money.

When I was at the store I first got the milk and then looked for something I could get for the neighbors.

I saw a package of coffee jelly. It was on offer so I decided to buy it. Everybody likes coffee jelly right?

I was walking home and saw Kaido walking down the street.
"Oh hey Kaido!" I yelled.
"Huh? Oh Y/N! Hey!" he yelled back. "Woah I like your outfit! Looks really aesthetic", he complimented me.
"Thank you!" I said. "I like yours too."
"Really? Well yeah of course I am the Jet Black Wings!"
I didn't know what he meant by that but I just went with it.
"Really? Cool!"

Then he started talking about Dark Reunion or something like that. I didn't understand anything but he sounded really happy or excited telling me about this.

After we said goodbye I went straight to my house and put the milk in the fridge.
"I bought coffee jelly for the neighbours", I told my father and he just replied with a nod.

I went to the neighbors house and ringed.
A women opened the door.

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. I'm your neighbor. Nice to meet you!" I introduced myself. "I bought some coffee jelly for you!"

"Oh hello! I'm Mrs. Saiki. That is really nice of you, thank you so much!" she said.

Saiki pov

When I heard that the neighbors boy which name was Y/N, brought coffee jelly I quickly went downstairs and took it from my mom who had took it from the Y/N.

I looked the boy in the eyes and he smiled at me.

Yeah he is cute. No I shouldn't think that!

'Thank you for the coffee jelly'

"Oh no problem!" he said. I noticed that he blushed a little.

"Why don't you go upstairs with Ku-chan!" I hear my mom saying.

Y/N pov

"Why don't you go upstairs with Ku-chan!" Mrs. Saiki said to me.
I supposed that Ku-chan is the pink haired boy.

I looked at the boy and he didn't look very happy about that.

"Oh uh this is really nice of you but I have to go already", I replied with a smile.
"Okay the next time you come you can stay for dinner!" she told me and hugged me.
I'm not really used to affection so I quickly have freed myself from the hug.
"Thank you Mrs. Saiki, goodbye!" I said and walked to my house.

When I was in my room I fell on my bed and coveredy face with my hands. "Oh god that was embarrassing", I thought to myself.
Up close the boy looked even cuter.

______________________________________
733 words

Hey hey hey lovely readers!💗
Hope you liked the story so far! In the next chapter you will finally go to school.
- Kai