PK Academy

Hey hey hey guys, I forgot to tell you some things:

'this means Saiki uses telepathy'

"these are the thoughts of ppl saiki hears"

Y/N pov

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. Today was my first school day. I got dressed in my uniform and went downstairs.

I usually don't eat breakfast during school days because I can't eat so early. I'm just not hungry.

I left the house and saw the pink haired boy. He just left his house too.
I decided to ask him if he wanted to walk to school together.

I noticed that I didn't even know his name. I just knew that his mother calls him Ku-chan.

Saiki pov

I left the house to walk to school but then I saw Y/N leaving his house too. "I should ask him if he wants to walk to school with me."
I would've prefered if I walked by myself.
"I don't even know his name..."

I sighed walking in his direction. Yare yare.

'Are we gonna walk to school together? My name is Kusuo btw but call me Saiki'

Y/N looked at me with a smile and said "Oh yes sure! I wanted to ask you the same thing!"
"Didn't think he would ask me first."

Y/K pov

We walked to school together. On our way we met Nendo, Kaido and Kuboyasu.
Then we all walked to school together.

•Timeskip•

The teacher asked me to come into the classroom and introduce myself.
As I walked in I felt everyone staring at me.

"I am Y/N L/N but you can all call me Y/N. Please take care of me!" I introduced myself. "You can sit beside Saiki", the teacher told me.
I walked to my new seat and sat down. I noticed Kuboyasu, Kaido and Nendo waving at me so I waved back. I'm lucky to be in the same class with them...and Saiki!

•Timeskip to lunch•

I saw that a girl with blue hair came my way. For some reason she was glowing-

"Hello, I'm Kokomi Teruhashi! Welcome to our school!" she said with a bright smile. To be honest she is really pretty but I'm gay.

"Oh hey, thank you!" I replied and smiled back.

Saiki pov

I saw Teruhashi walking to Y/Ns seat. She welcomed him. I could hear her thoughts. "He will never forget a perfect girl like me. I must have done his day so much better! I bet he already fell for me."
Then Saiki read the mind of Y/N. "She is really pretty but I am gay."

I think I shouldn't have heard that.

Y/N pov

"Hey pal, wanna eat lunch with us?" Nendo asked me. I replied with a "yes ofc" and went with them to eat lunch.

At their lunch table there also were a few other people and they all welcomed me. They all seem pretty nice, I think I like this school.

_______________________________________
510 words

Hello!✨
Sorry for they kinda short chapter, I will try to make the next chapter longer!
It's starting to get   g a y   hehe...🏳️‍🌈
Hope yall like this! <3
- Kai