Akward

Hey hey hey guys!🐸❣️
It's been a while since I last updated and I am really sorry for that! I had a writers block and I didn't know what to write and I also had very much school work to do.
Anyway I hope yall like this chapter, and sorry again for not updating for a long time. <3
- Kai

Saiki pov

I woke up and looked in Y/Ns (e/c) eyes. His (h/c) hair was messy, but it looked kinda cute.
"Oh god why did I sleep in the same bed as Saiki?! That is embarrassing..."

'We have school now, you can go to your house to get the uniform. I'll be waiting for you in front of your door.'

"O-okay. See ya Saiki!" Y/N said and left the room.
"How can he be so relaxed-?"

As soon as he left the room my cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. Dang why do I feel like this?
I got dressed into my uniform, brushed my teeth and everything, and left the house.
"Bye Ku-chan!"

I waited in front of Y/Ns house.

Y/N pov

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, fixed my bed hair and went downstairs to leave the house.

Saiki waited for me there.

3rd person pov

They both started walking to school together and it was pretty awkward because no one knew what to say.

Then Y/N decided to break the silence.

"So uh Saiki...do you...like Teruhashi?" he asked him.
'No'
"Really? You two seem pretty close. Well it seems she likes you."
'Yes I know, but I don't like her. And I don' t care if she likes me.'
Y/N was really facilitated that Saiki didn't like Teruhashi. He figured out that he had a little crush on Saiki and he didn't want anyone to get in the way of him.
Sounds pretty much like a yandere lmao.
But he would never kill anyone!

Saiki who read his thoughts just blushed a little.

After a while they bumped to the others.
"Hey pals !" Nendo said.
Kaido and Kuboyasu said hello too.

Then they all walked to school together and talked about random things.

Y/N pov

"I heard from Hairo that the whole class was going to go in a karaoke bar on Friday!" Kaido told us. [Idk the exact date where it actually was-]
Karaoke bar? Oh man that sounds fun.
I really like singing.

I often listen to Kpop. [If you don't, I'm really sorry-]
My favourite Kpop group is *your fav group*.

"Y/N, can you sing?" Kuboyasu asked me.
"Well, I do like singing, but I don't know if I'm good", I answered him and chuckled a little.

___________________________________
462 words

I am really sorry that this chapter was so short, the next one will definetly be longer! I hoped you liked it so far.
Bye bye lovely reader!❣️✨
- Kai