𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She meets her father at the corner of the hall just before the bend that leads to the cells. He looks irritated beyond belief.

"He also wants scissors." He adds.

"So he's demanding things now?" She scoffs.

"Personally, I'm not against the idea. He needs to scrub off all that filth. Get rid of the pig smell." He drones and hands her a cell key. "Sorry, but you'll be stuck playing guard dog for a while. I have to escort that bastard monkey to his hotel."

Jo nods, chuckling a little at his pessimism. "It's fine. When you get back tell me about his reaction." She's aware of the Survey Corps' confidential location for Zeke, and it's no comfortable hotel whatsoever.

"Gladly." He says, and he gives her a hug along with a kiss on the forehead. "Goodbye, brat."

"Hey," she pulls back, suspicion flashing across her face. "You're coming back."

A tiny uncertainty lingers in his stony gaze, but he covers it up. "Of course I am."

"Then don't. Don't do that." She says and folds her arms, trying not to seem too abandonment wary. "Just say... I'll see you soon."

Levi thinks about it for a second and seems to prefer it. "Right. I'll see you soon."

She nods, immediately calmer. "See you soon."

He pats her hair as he walks off, heading out. Jo instantly realizes how paranoid she was being and feels the innate urge to kick herself. Reaching into her coat, she takes out a cigarette and lights it, the smoke coiling behind her as she turns and strides past the dim-lit cells.

She'd be lying if she says being around Eren doesn't make her uneasy. Especially after their brief interaction on the airship journey home. But realistically, she has nothing to worry about. If he has any common sense whatsoever, he won't try anything for fear of having 26 bones shattered in a single move. Ackerman blood, and all that.

His theory about her trusting him rubbed her the wrong way. Just because she didn't "call for help" doesn't mean she implicitly trusts him. Why would she? She can easily take him on and win.

Then again... she didn't try to fight him off either.

"Since when do you smoke?" A low, dehydrated voice speaks up.

Johanna stops at the last cell. "Since when do you commit genocide?"

She looks inside at a visibly dirty Eren lying on his uncomfortable slab for a bed. He slowly sits up and meets her line of sight.

To her surprise, he actually seems amused. "Today should be interesting..."

"Whatever. Don't you want a shower?" She says, already fed up. She takes the key out and unlocks the cell gate. "Get it over with."

He stands and opens the gate with a creak, stepping out. "No handcuffs this time?"

"Not after that little stunt you pulled. Move it."

He walks in front of her and she follows closely behind, ready to pounce on any wrong twitch he might make.

"Right over here," she gestures to a linoleum door that leads to a small lavatory with showers. "You have fifteen minutes."

𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 || Eren Jaegerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें