CHAPTER FOUR

REBECCA'S POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, it felt as though I was run over by a moving train, I tried to get up from my bed, wait, wait my bed? No no, this bed is just comfortable and soft to be mine.
I looked around the unfamiliar room with great difficulty the pain in my head blocking out all rational thought, this wasn't my room, how did I get here, I looked around the room my eyes scanning for a clock, I turned my head towards the window when I couldn't locate one, it was the morning I was sure, the morning light seeping through the closed curtains although I couldn't tell the exact time.....
I groan as I tried to stand up from the bed the pain I felt in my head telling me otherwise, maybe I went to the club and had probably gotten so drunk with Julia and probably went home with a guy, I gasped in horror at that thought, I raised the cover and was relieved to find out I was still clothed in my PJs. Where is Julia anyways?
I closed my eyes trying to remember
I saw fire, the flames were everywhere in my house, the stranger, the fire, everything came rushing like a mighty storm, it overwhelming, my head was spinning I couldn't hold back the tears, I felt as though my whole life was over, I didn't even know if I should thank the stranger for saving me or blame him for disrupting my life.
I could have been dead, I just couldn't believe it, somebody wanted me dead, but who and why?, What did I do?, And why was that man there to save me.
I had so many questions with no answers,
maybe it was a coincidence, maybe they got the wrong person, maybe this was just a mistake, a horrible nightmare I was going to wake up from any minute.
I groan my head hurts from thinking too much.

I laid back on the bed still and stiff as the door to the room clicked and opened pretending to be asleep.
I felt a presence beside the bed and shut my eyes very tight.

"I know you are awake, here take this"

I slowly opened my eyes to meet cold ones, his eyes were so cold, I wondered if they were ice in them, I looked away unable to hold his gaze
"Thank you," I said to him, I couldn't be more grateful, I took the pills and decided I was going to lie down a little longer, I closed my eyes again trying to contain the pains I was feeling.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but your questions will be answered in due time, If you want to keep your life, I advise you do as you are told," he said looking at me. The boss will see you soon.

I opened my eyes to look at him, I was scared of him, slowly and reluctantly nodding my head. And what boss was he taking about?

"What is your name", I asked with little hope of getting an answer, I waited in silence for a moment, already giving up on getting an answer, I closed my eyes wanting to fall asleep.
was the last thing I heard before I succumbed to the drowsiness I was feeling.

*************
I woke up for the second time in the day feeling much better, I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom, I opened the door at the right end of the room, it was a walk-in closet the size of my entire apartment I stood with my mouth open it was filled with clothes, not just any clothes, but female clothes my size, looks like someone was expecting me, I closed the door and walked to the opposite side of the room, opened the door and to my relief, it was the bathroom, I was badly pressed, I walked in quickly not forgetting to lock the door behind me, I didn't trust that stranger, there was a fucking jacuzzi in the bathroom everything was made of sliver or well it looked like it, I didn't know if it was real sliver, I was careful, I didn't want to spoil anything. I went to work immediately. I peed and washed, I opened the cabinet to look for a toothbrush and luckily I found a new one, I looked at my reflection from the mirror as I brush my teeth, my eyes were red and buffy, my hair a mess on my head, I took my bath, trying as much as possible to avoid getting my hair wet.
After I wrapped myself with a towel. I took care of my hair letting my curls fall loose.
The next problem hit me, I need clothes, I can't wear my dirty clothes and in the room was a closet full of clothing, so I guess I could borrow some.
I unlocked the door and walked out to make my way to the closet as fast as possible.
"Who the hell, keeps a closet so far from the bathroom". I murmured to myself.