Fight

Me: Everything is all right, Onyakopon?

Onyakopon: The fuel. We were only able to refill it halfway.

Me: Will it be enough to get to the Port Salta?

Onyakopon: I will get us there no matter what. This plane that Hange protected is our last hope. I will reach the base at all cost. So please, stop The Rumbling. No matter what it takes.

Me: I will. I'm counting on you, Ontakopon.

I pat her shoulder and go to my friend back.

Me: Now, shall we discuss the plan?

Armin come at me and show the sketching of Eren's titan body.

Armin: This is the sketching of Eren's titan form. From what I can say is, it looked like an insect with a lot of bones.

Pieck: If you think about it, the body would be in front of the spine.

Levi: We can use ODM gear, but I doubt it will be succesful.

Connie: In other words, we dont know where Eren is?

Me: Even if we dont know where he is, it's possible to destroy it. Just like how Armin destroyed the port without a trace. Even if you have to use your Collosal power...

Armin: Exactly. That is the best option. But first I'll talk to Eren. But when there is no other option...

Me: When there is no other option, we'll use those explosives to destroy Eren.

Levi: I know there is no way better way to solve this but.... Didn't Eren activate The Rumbling through Zeke? If we can kill Zeke first, will The Rumbling stop?

Me: I'm thinking about that too. But we still don't know where Zeke is.

Jean: Hey Commander, you know.... I killed many of our comrades to get this boat going, it can't be a meaningless massacre. I'll do everything to stop The Rumbling.

Reiner: Jean...

Connie: I killed Samuel and Daz. I slaughtered my comrades while being told a traitor. While saying it's to save the world. Ahhh... Commander. You, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie it must have hurt.

Me: It's sin that can't be atoned. Maybe you guys saw me brutally killed all of our comrades. But trust me, I still have a pity for them.

Reiner: Even we can save humanity, we can never forgive ourselves. So, we need save the rest of humanity.

Connie: Sure Reiner, (Y/N). We can't atone but we have to try.

Jean: Yeah. We're the same. I can't condemn you, (Y/N). I also killed to save others.

Reiner: I heard the same thing from Eren, on the night of you guys attack Liberio. I think, I understand Eren. Maybe Eren, wants us to stop him?

Gabi: What do you mean, Reiner?

Falco: I dont understand it too.

Me: Come to think of it. Eren can influence all Eldians and titans. Yet we still can use our titans, without issues.

Annie: Eren could have potentially left us alone?

Me: He's leaving us alone like he's testing us.

Mikasa: Why? We could stop The Rumbling-

Me: Even he must be hurting. No one can fathom global genoicide. At least not me. Now......he might want to pass on The Founder. If he could, he would want it all to end. By someone...