Trost District Arc

The Next Day

3rd person POV

(Y/N):*yawn* What the hell do you want from us? Its still early, cant you wait until sunrise?

Reiner: I have a plan.

(Y/N): What plan?

Reiner: We will break the wall of Trost District.

(Y/N): And why in the hell we need to do that?

Reiner: We only have 8 years to live so we need to accomplish our mission as soon as possible.

(Y/N): I dont see any of your words that answer my question.

Reiner: If we breach the Trost district
I'm sure they will evacuate some of the citizens to Wall Sina, so after break the wall, we disguise as one of the citizens and enter Wall Sina.

Annie: And what if they dont? What if they do the same idiot operation to reclaim the land? And if that operation is fail then they will evacuate the Trost District citizens to Wall Rose, then your plan will fail and they will be more suspicious about the sudden appearance of Collosal Titan that dissapear in the blink of eye.

Reiner: We need to take the risk.

(Y/N): But the risk is too big. Bertholdt, I dont know what are you thinking but I suggest not to proceed it, same goes to you Reiner.

(Y/N) and Annie start to leave those two and walking towards their barrack.

Back with Reiner and Bertholdt,

Bertholdt is staring at Reiner who is having frustrated face. Finally Reiner start to talk.

Reiner: I will proceed my plan no matter what

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Its already morning and I got drag by Eren to stand in the crowd with Armin and Mikasa to watch Survey Corps come back from their expedition.

Me: Eren, why you drag me into this? You know I cant stand with the crowd.

Eren: That's why I drag you here. I want to make sure that you socialize with other people.

Me: But I already have Annie

Eren: And that is the other reason why you are here.

Me: What do you mean?

Armin: You guys are so close, so we want to try what will happen if you guys got separated more than an hour.

Me: That is the dumbest reason I ever heard

Eren: Just shut up and watch.

Me: Fine but I will go right after the main squad go. Understand?

Armin: Ok

As I watch the Survey Corps, I realized Eren, Armin and Mikasa is too focus on them, so I take this chance to flee from them.