Choice

(Y/N) POV

Me: Levi! Their number is increasing!

Levi: We need to regroup with the other!

Me: We need to handle with these guns cowards first! Or we never make it out from here!

Right now, we are chasing the carriage, but the problem is number of Kenny's man that chasing us is increasing.

Levi: Kill some of them!

Me: Roger that.

I launch myself at them.

Assassin1: You think you will make it out alive when you come right at us?!

They start to shoot my body, but the wounds instantly healed.

Assassin2: Shit! This is the Shinigami boy that Captain Ackerman mentioned!

Assassin3: If we fight this boy, we never make it out alive! Retreat!

Me: Cowards.

I launch myself at them again with incredible speed. In a blink of eye, they lost half of their body and die. I just kill 5 of them, there is another 5 to handle.

Me: I dont have time to fight with cowards.

I then launch myself and catch up with Levi.

Levi: After we pass this gate, we should meet with Mikasa and others.

Me: We still have Kenny's man to handle.

I said while look at the back. There still people chasing us.

Levi: We handle those cowards after we tell the group we need to retreat for now.

We then pass the gate. When we pass the gate I see Armin is driving the carriage. They saw us and have shocked face. Suddenly someone shoot my stomach from behind. I fall to the ground.

Armin: (Y/N)!!!

Levi land inside the carriage.

Levi: Dont worry about him, he will survived. Annie go help (Y/N) handle those guns cowards.

Assassin: I dont know why Captain warn us about this boy. I just kill him with first try.

Me: And I dont understand why you guys so annoying.

Assassin: What the--

I instantly cut his body apart. Annie land beside me.

Annie: Having fun?

Me: Not fun enough. These guy is too weak.

Suddenly all of Kenny's men dash at us.

All: Dont understimate us!!

Me: Ok enough playing around. Lets show them our true face.

Annie nod at me. We cut our palm and turn into titans. Most of them got flew away because of the impact.