Rescue Mission

(Y/N) POV

Right now we are in Giant Tree Forest. Ymir already wake up. Reiner put me, Eren and Ymir at the lower branch while they standing on upper branch of the tree. Our hands still not completely regen yet.

Me: After my hands grow back, I swear I will beat you up Reiner.

Reiner:*sigh* Whats gotten into you? In all of sudden you want to betray us.

Eren: Hey (Y/N), cant you make clone of you or something.

Me: I cant do anything if my arms gone.

Reiner: You also told them about your identity?! You really got brainwashed by the devils here.

Me: Whatever. Why do we waiting here anyway?

I ask him, although I know the answer.

Ymir: You want to wait until night?

Reiner: Maybe I am.

Ymir: Those titans at the castle walk fine in the night.

Reiner: Its not the same here. Those titans walk fine at night because of that giant monkey titans. You should know about that, (Y/N).

Me: I already know about it. I also meet Zeke twice before this.

Reiner: Ok you gotten too far. You also them about Zeke identity?!

Me: Pieck and you guys too.

I said with smile

Reiner: Ok something really wrong about you.

Me: There is nothing wrong about me.

Reiner: You said there is nothing wrong about you? You changed 360° from 5 years ago when we breach the wall.

Me: Are you trying to make Eren mad at me when you mention about we breach the wall. Sorry but your plan to make Eren mad at me is fail. I already tell them everything.

Reiner: And you said to me that there is nothing wrong about you. I want to ask you something.

Me: What?

Reiner: Tell me the real story. Where does you and Annie dissapeared after Eren plugged the wall.

Me: Nothing happen actually. Just Commander Erwin, Captain Levi and Captain Hange saw you guys killed Marco. I also know that you the one that kill titans we captured and you the one who attract all the titans into this forest during expedition day.

Reiner: So why dont you catch us after you tell them the truth.

Me: If I do that there will be no fun, beside I really enjoyed your face when you know that me and Annie betray you.

Reiner: (Y/N)..... Why? Why do you betray us? Betray Marley?

Me: You want to know why? I can explain to you. But before I explain let me ask you one question.

Reiner: What?

Me: What will we get if we go back to Marley?