Sacrificial

Me: That is more than enough to take all of us down.

I said and give the binocular back at Hange. The number of soldier that Yeagerist sent to Paradis Port is really big.

Hange: If they realize that we are here, they will destroy the flying boat immediately.

Magath: Yeagerist is really sharp. They can predict our movement although we dont leave any trace.

I get down from the hill and go to Jean and the others.

Jean: How much people they have?

Me: Every building roof will be full with soldier. They also using Anti Personnel Vertical Manuevering Gear. They have thunder spear with them.

Annie: What we have here is basic manuever gear. They also using gun and we are using blade.

Reiner: I dont think that will be a problem since you guys kill Interior MPs who was using gun.

Armin: They have thunder spear with them. Once we enter the building they will throw the thunder spear at us.

Me: Where is my equipment?

Mikasa: Here.

She hand me my equipment. I take and wear the equipment.

Me: The only plan I can think right now is we need to kill all of them and secure the flying boat.

Annie: He's right.

Reiner: For that we need to use our titan power and all of your weapon.

Me: You sure our blade is enough?

Reiner: What I said about we need to use our titan power?

Me: I have my trick.

I said and start to take the blade.

Connie: Wait a minute.

Me: What?

Mikasa: If we attack the entire port, we maybe accidentally kill some of Azumabito mechanic.

Connie: That's right!

Me: So just breach into the room that they keep Azumabito and bring them somewhere safe.

Levi: You are more idiot than Connie. You said the plan like it is easy to do.

Me: Huh? Is it hard?

Suddenly multiple of punch land on my head.

Me: Ouchhhh!

Pieck: Low your voice or they will hear us.

Jean: You really think that we're willing to kill our own comrades, (Y/N)?

Armin: Jean is right.

Me: If you guys dont want to kill them. Then fine.... Me, Reiner and Annie is the one that will attack them.

Annie and Reiner nod. The others just look at me with disbelief face.

Connie: How can you do not hesitate to kill all of our comrades, (Y/N)?!

Me: Because they are not our comrades now. When you guys shot me another day, you guys not considered me as comrades because I help Marley. The situation is the same here. They is helping Eren and we are trying to stop Eren. We clearly in the different side.

I said with serious tone.

Connie: Aren't we here to save people?! You're saying that in order to that, we should first kill people on the island?! Why does it have to be like that?!