Levi Squad

(Y/N) POV

It has been a week since the rescue mission. From what Annie tell me, Erwin fall unconsious before we can discuss the plan to retake Wall Maria. I also heard that most of seasoned fighter of Survey Corps dead in that operation. Right now, Annie trying to calm me down in my room.

Annie: (Y/N), you need to calm down.

Me: How can I calm down after I know how many people die because that operation?! If I dont make that plan, those people who died will stay alive now! We also dont secure any of their power! Erwin's right hand gone because of me! There is no doubt that I will take more people lives in upcoming operation!

I said while punching the wall

Annie: (Y/N), it is not your fault. When they join the military they should ready to give their lives away.

Annie said while hug me tightly. I start to realized that is the same thing I said to the soldier when they start to run away in the mission to retake Trost District. I cant believe that I totally forgot the meaning of being a soldier.

Me: Thanks Annie. You remind me the meaning of being a soldier. I choose this path I cant turn back now.

Annie: Glad you remember.

We then separate. Suddenly Levi open my door.

Levi: What you guys doing, brat?

Me: Nothing. Why do you come here?

Levi: Erwin is wake up now, he and Pixis ask for your precense.

Me: See you later, Annie.

Annie: I want to spend more time with you.

I pat her head and smile.

Me: Dont worry Annie. I will come back to you right after we finish our talk.

Annie: Dont be back late.

Me*whisper*: It is been a week since you start to sleep in my room with me. Is it not enough?

Annie: They took your attention from me for so long. So it still not enough.

I pat her head again and start to walk towards the door.

Levi: Follow me.

I start to follow Levi.

Timeskip
Erwin's room
(Y/N) POV

Levi open the door.

Levi: I'm back together with (Y/N).

Erwin: Take a seat.

I pick one of the chair in the room.

Pixis: Long time no see, (Y/N).

Me: You start to miss me?

Pixis:*chuckle* Not a bit since I'm the one that send Garrison soldier to rescue you a week ago.

Me: Thanks.

Levi: You already told him about the crisis occured inside the wall, Pixis?

Pixis: I already told Erwin about that. You know about the crisis, (Y/N)?

Me: I'm the reason that the crisis occured so impossible if I not know about it. If I dont make that plan...

Erwin: Stop blaming yourselves (Y/N). Its not your fault, we all know about the risk of that operation but we still agree to proceed it.