Counterattack

(Y/N) POV

After we saved Eren and Historia earlier, we go back to where the MP that we throw away from carriage fainted.

Levi: It is our luck. One of those bastard still lying down here.

Levi go to that guy location and pick him up.

Levi: We need to find place to stay. When we arrive there, Shinigami, do your job.

Me: I will gladly do it. So you want me to kill him or you want me to torture and extract all information he have and kill him right after he tell us?

Levi: If I ask you to kill this guy, then better you kill him right here. Extract all information he have and you can do anything you want with him.

Jean: You really want to let him to do that?

Levi: This guy will be useless after he give all the information.

We then start to find a place to stay.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

We already found the place to stay, a simple apartment. We rent two room, one for rest and another one for torture. Right now we all in the torture room watching the unconsious guy that we capture earlier. His hands and legs is tied up at the chair.

Me: I'm tired of waiting this guy to wake up. Anyone who dont want to watch this torture can go to the other room.

Most of them start to leave the room. The one that stay in this room is me, Annie, Jean, Levi, Hange and Eren. I start to walk to that guy direction.

Me: Oi bastard, wake up.

He still not wake up.

Me: I said wake up!!

I kick his face. I see there is a tooth flying out from his mouth. The guy finally wake up.

Guy: What the hell?!

Levi: This guy already made your tooth flying out of your mouth just to wake you up, so if you dont give us the information we want, I dont think this Shinigami will let you alive.

He said the word shinigami while pointing at me.

Me: Why do you try to kidnap Eren and Historia?

The guy not answer my question.

Me: Hey Annie, you want to join me to torture this guy?

Annie: Sounds fun.

Me: Since he not answer my first question, you can do whatever you want on him.

Annie walk to that guy and kick his face again. Another tooth fly out from his mouth and his nose is bleeding

Jean: Those two are really psycho.

Eren: Yeah, you right. I cant imagine how can they fall in love for each other.

After Annie kick his face the man finally answer my first question.