Trost District Arc part II

(Y/N) POV

All of us get back safely at regroup point, all except for Mikasa, Armin and Eren. Connie is explaining to Krista how we all managed to refill out gas.

Krista: Th-then everyone who isn't here right now is...

Connie: Yeah..

Ymir: Are you sure? Even Mikasa?

Connie: No... I thought Mikasa got back late with Jean and the others

They start give their attention to us.

Ymir: Jean... Dont tell me Mikasa was injured...?

Me: We cant tell you anything...we were forced to swear an oath secrecy.

Jean: Like (Y/N) said, we cant tell you anything. Although... I dont know how effective it's gonna be..

Connie: You guys were ordered not to tell?

Ymir: What the hell?

Me: Its not the kind of thing you can covered up..

Jean: I'm sure the whole human race will know about it soon enough.

I then left the conversation. I start to walk around until I see Daz is trying take his blade kill himself while Marco trying to calm him down. I then walk to their direction.

Marco: (Y/N) help! Daz try to kill himself.

I walk toward Daz direction. I'm now standing in front of him, I then kick his blade and with that his blade broke into two pieces.

Me: What the hell are you thinking?

Daz: Better I kill myself than I got devoured by the titan.

Me: So thats what you want to say to those who died in the battlefield? What is the meaning of life if you dont fight?

Daz: What is the meaning of life if you got devour by the titan!

I then punch him and pick him up by his collar.

Me: That's because we choose to be a soldier! If you join the military but you dont ready to die then better you retired! Coward.

I then put him down. Right after I put him down suddenly there is loud noise.

Soldier1: Cannon fire?!

Soldier2: Just one shot?

I then rush at my group.

Me: I want to check it out, want to join?

I then use my manuever gear and launch myself to the roof. Its not too long to arrive at the place. After like 5 second, Jean and the others arrived.

Reiner: What the hell is going on down there?!

What we see is an incomplete titan's body. I then noticed that there is Garrison soldier is surrounding the wall corner. I look at the cannon direction and noticed they ready to shoot another cannonball. I walk to Annie.