"Your highness?"

His humming stopped and he looked directly at me. His eyes grew wide in surprise and then looked down and sighed. "Another one I see. What brings you here young one? You do know what will befall you if you take another step forward correct?"

"I have no intention of crossing the barrier your majesty."

"Do you think that will stop me from doing what is right for my kingdom?"

"No, but I don't want to fight. I only came here to talk." I took one more step forward.

"If I were to talk with every human that has fallen down here, then all of them would be alive today. Young one, this is my final warning. Return back to the people that care about you."

I stayed my ground and repeated, "I don't want to fight."

"Nor do I."

I entered a fight. From under his cape, a red sharp trident came out. The trident hovered over my mercy option. No, he can't break that!

"Wait!" I call out. "May I have one last request? All I ask is for one thing." I plea.

"And what is that."

"A cup of tea. Once the it is empty, you can kill me and take my soul."

He looked back up sternly.

"Please. I will die anyway. The least you can do is give me this." I use my most guilt tripping expression. It worked.

Next thing I knew I was sitting on one of the chairs taking a small sip from my tea cup. It was eerily quiet. The only sound were the faint singing of the birds. I was about to say something until he spoke first.

"You were here a while back . .With Sans."

"You saw me didn't you?" I look away. I knew I was spotted.

"No I did not. I heard you. The conversation you two had."

"About the ex judge. . . I am sorry if it bothered you. I heard you two were once good friends."

"It is no matter to me. What you two talk about is your decision. The reason why I brought this up was because, the moment you showed up here, I recognized your voice. And it made me wonder, how did Sans allow you to meet me? He seems to be extremely attached to you."

"To be honest, I didn't tell him. I came here secretly." I slowly take another sip from my cup. I need to stall for as long as possible to see if I can collect any information.

"Hmm... so if he were to find out. I will surely be in load of trouble." He thinks aloud.

"I didn't consider that but I believe we'd both be in trouble."

I changed the subject.

"Look, the reason why I came here was because I wanted to ask a few questions."

"Questions what sort of questions?"

"Um. . . Personal ones?" I awkwardly smile "You don't have to answer them if you don't want to." I quickly add.

He sighed. "Alright, ask away"

"These flowers," I point the the patch of golden flowers. "Was there ever one that moved and talked?" He seemed to have not expected that question.