"i'll be handing you the lyric sheets today for you to study, as well as a video recording of us to practice the dance moves on your own. of course you're allowed to use this study whenever you want, i'll let my security know."

everyone nodded. "okay! let's do this two more times and we'll be done for today. we can start off slow since it's something neither of you have worked with before."

after two more times and more explaining about the choreography, Ukai finished talking.

"Akaashi and i are gonna stay back and practice some more." Suna said.

Ukai grinned. "well then! that's a good idea. i'll leave the keys to you and make sure the security stays late. i'll be back with lyric sheets and i'll send the videos to your email."

Suna and Akaashi thanked them and looked over at you, who was taking a sip of your water. "hey." Akaashi called for you. "you down staying back and working on the moves?"

'should i? but i want to sleep...but Akane will kill me...nah i should just go home.' you thought. you nodded, agreeing to stay. 'dumb fucking bitch.' you mentally yelled at yourself.

after Ukai had came back from emailing you three and handing out the lyric sheet, he said his goodbyes, as well as the other instructors. it was just you three alone in the big studio. 'i don't have a good feeling about this...'.

Akaashi played the video recording on the big screen and all of you studied the video. "let's start at the first part." Akaashi said as he went to the middle of the room.

you stood up, shyly walking to them. "don't get nervous now." Suna said as the three of you stood in the middle. Akaashi's hand went to your lower waist and Suna's at your back, exactly how Ukai and the others were.

you stood at the mirror, looking at your position. "i don't think i'll be able to position myself right with your scarf. it's okay if i take it off right?" Akaashi light pulled the scarf but you quickly stopped it from unknotting.

"no." you said, almost yelling. "just position yourself above from the scarf. i'll have it off next practice." you strictly said.

Akaashi held his arms up in surrender. Akaashi's lips were at your neck, a few centimeters away from touching your neck. Suna's lips were at your chest, a little bit lower than where the male instructors was.

you felt like you being suffocated but yet you were breathing perfectly fine.

Akaashi and Suna's eyes looked up at you. you cleared your throat. "wh-what's the next part?" you stammered.

Suna played the video. it was just the three walking around in a circle while fiercely looking into the back of their heads.

"well, you're gonna be blindfolded anyway. (y/n) and me keep our head low, Suna stares at her back of the head but with that possessive look." Akaashi explained. "oh! and let me record this."

you all got in the first position you were just in and slowly separated, following the beat of the song. you did as Akaashi said and your head was low. you could feel Suna staring at you from the back.

once the beat dropped, it was time for the next part but you guys stopped there. Akaashi went to the phone and stopped the video. he came back to you guys and played the video.

you can't lie, you guys looked hot, especially with the song playing in the background. "we look fucking hot." Akaashi said, liking the video. Suna chuckled and agreed with him.

"let's stop there for today. i wanna look at the lyric sheets and afterwards we can go for drinks." Suna said. Akaashi nodded eagerly at the mention of drinks. they both stared at you.