Valentine's Day Extra

Start from the beginning

"Aiden pays me twice as much as anyone else with my job would be paid. I am more than happy to give this small amount up if it makes the young master happy." Jamison explained, a small smile on his face.
"You make him happy, Elijah, even if you do not realize it. Take the money, I promise you I will not miss it." There was a moment's hesitation before he reached out and took the money offered to him.

"Why do you care so much for him, Mr. Jamison?" He asked softly as he tucked the money away.

"He is a good person and I have worked for him and his father for a long time. I enjoy my job and I consider Aiden to be a friend as well as a boss." The answer was simple and Elijah smiled slightly, nodding his head in understanding.

"I am glad he has you." He hummed before beginning to walk away, pausing to look back at him.
"Thank you, I will do my best to make him happy today." He added before making his way to Aiden's office. He knocked lightly on the door, receiving silence and then Aiden's voice allowing him to enter.

"What is it, love? I am on a work call." Aiden motioned him over before returning to the conversation of his Skype call. Elijah bit his lip as he moved closer, studying the computer before his gaze turned to Aiden. It was clear the male appeared rather tense, most likely from always needing to work. He did not want to add to his stress, nor did he want to distract him from his work. Chewing his lip, he pressed closer to Aiden's chair while moving to gently massage his shoulders.

"You seem tense, Sir." He whispered softly in his ear, doing his best to stay out of view of the camera. He only received a soft hum in response as Aiden listened carefully to what the others had to say. Elijah felt his nerves grow more; he did not want to anger Aiden by distracting him from his work. It was clear he was a busy man, yet Jamison claimed that was why he should distract him.
"Would you allow me to distract you?"

"I am working and in a business call." Aiden pointed out, turning to glance to him with a raised eyebrow. Despite his calm tone, it only made Elijah more nervous.

"I noticed; I apologize for interrupting. If you are too busy, then I understand. I was only hoping we could spend the day together...with it being Valentine's Day." This caused the male to look to him in surprise before he muted his microphone and turned off the camera, cursing softly.

"Is it really?" He mumbled, quickly pulling his calendar up on the computer before he cursed once more.
"Fuck, my apologies Elijah. I have been so busy that it completely slipped my mind and I meant to have things set up for you when you woke up, but then I got caught up in business calls." He muttered, pulling the male onto his lap. Elijah gave a small smile, pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

"I was hoping we could do something today. If you can make time?" He asked hopefully. There was a small hum and the male nodded, carefully pushing him off his lap.

"Let me finish this call, alright? Go ahead, get dressed for whatever the occasion calls for." He murmured. Elijah nodded quickly, making his way to the door.

"Thank you, Sir." He said softly before shutting the door. He made his way upstairs, getting dressed in simple jeans and a t-shirt. He asked Jamison if they could drive them, which he happily agreed to. It would allow him to keep the plans a little bit of a secret from the male. He also took the time to make a lunch for the two of them to enjoy at the arboretum

"Ready, Elijah?" Aiden knocked on his bedroom door and he quickly opened it with a smile.

"I am, though the plans are a little more casual. Perhaps a change of clothes?" He suggested, doing his best not to appear rude as he nodded to Aiden's suit. The male glanced down before he looked back at Elijah with an amused smirk.

"Playing dominant and telling me what to do now?" He teased, enjoying the flush that came up on Elijah's cheeks as he did his best to deny the accusation. It was adorable when the male became embarrassed, clearly not sure how to respond.
"You are adorable." He chuckled before disappearing into his room. He returned after changing into some jeans and a shirt. He led Elijah to the car, preparing to get in to drive before Jamison cut him off, explaining that Elijah had requested he drive.

"Is that okay?" Elijah asked nervously, receiving a small eyeroll in response.

"What is with the picnic box?" Aiden hummed, nodding towards the small box which caused the younger male to blush slightly. He had not bothered trying to hide it, but he did not answer the question until the car came to a stop.

"I thought the arboretum would be a nice place to enjoy a picnic and then we could enjoy time at the insect museum, zoo, and aquarium." He explained receiving a small smile and a nod. They spent the remainder of the day together doing everything Elijah had set up. Aiden even seemed to be enjoying himself, finally relaxing and taking time to enjoy what Elijah had given him.

"I had fun today, pet." Aiden murmured as he laid in his bed, the younger male snuggled into his chest. Elijah smiled, glancing up at him with gleeful eyes before he leaned to press a soft kiss into his chest.

"Thank you for taking the time off work to come with me." He said sleepily which caused the male to chuckle in response as he pulled the cover up over both.

"And thank you for being such an amazing submissive." He responded as he noticed the younger male beginning to doze. He trailed his fingers up his back with a small smile as he watched him.
"I am sorry I got so wrapped up in work and forgot what today was." He breathed, though he easily noticed the boy had dozed into sleep. He felt horrible for having forgotten how important the fourteenth was, but he was thankful Elijah was so understanding. It was why he seemed to be the perfect submissive. A small smile played on his lips at the thought as his eyes fluttered closed. He would be sure to make the amazing day up to him soon, just as he would be sure to repay Jamison for lending the money to Elijah.