"You're welcome," (Y/n) smiled brightly. "Do you remember anything before you passed out in one of the smaller villages?"

"I just remember coming here, that's all," Diluc said, his hair suddenly showing up on his shoulder. He noticed his hair was untied but it was much smoother. "How, did you do that? You just had that pitcher suddenly float and pour me water."

"Oh, well, you're currently in Nishati, the land of prosperity," (Y/n) smiled (I don't know if any of the other lands in Teyvat are like that but lets just say Nashiti is the land of prosperity for now). "We provide about 80% of Teyvats food supplies."

"Nishati? I thought there were only 7 nations," Diluc mumbled, thinking. "Do you guys have an Archon?"

"We do," (Y/n) smiled. "Her name is Bia. She's the Archon of Energiro. She uses her powers to take care of her people. Most people don't know about Nishati due to Bia being the 8th Archon and mostly stayed in the shadows of the other 7. She was more of a supporter, but she was granted a Gnosis."

"May I speak to your Archon about something?" Diluc asked.

"Well first, do you mind telling me your name and your age?" (Y/n) asked. "Name because Bia will most likely want to know who you are and you have to schedule appointments to see her, and your age mostly because we need to make sure we have some sort of medical record here just in case you plan on coming back to Nishati."

"My name is Diluc Ragnvindr," Diluc said. "I'm 18 (he lost his dad when he was 18 and he traveled around all of Teyvat to ask about Delusions and he had returned to Mondstadt 4 years later, so he was 22 when he returned)."

"You're an adult?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at him with a questioning look.

"Indeed, but my guess is you are a child?" He pointed out. "You look 16."

"Oh yeah...I took on a teenagers human form...." (Y/n) remembered. "Yeah, I'm a child. You are very mature for an 18 year old"

"I have to be," He mumbled. "Anyways, have you ever heard of something called a Delusion?"

"I have not," (Y/n) shook her head. "It's best if you talk to Bia about this. She's currently in the capital building with Nishati's president. They're close, since Bia wants to make sure she can stay connected with her people as much as she could. I will talk to Bia."

"You can talk to her?" Diluc asked.

"She is my God," (Y/n) smiled. "You should rest here for a couple of days to recover your strength. I will go to the capital and see Bia and make an appointment with her for you."

"Can I have your name, please?" Diluc asked.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)," (Y/n) smiled. "If you will please excuse me. I will go now. I will be back tomorrow."

"Thank you." Diluc watched as the girl left the room.

The next morning, (Y/n) came back. She came around 8 in the morning, giving Diluc a chance to sleep. Knocking on the door, (Y/n) was met with a muffled come in.

"Good morning Diluc," (Y/n) smiled. "How are you feeling today? Well rested and hydrated?"

"I feel better than yesterday," Diluc confirmed. "Thank you for your concern."

"You're welcome," (Y/n) smiled. "I had a talk with Bia yesterday. She said she's a little behind schedule with her meetings, so she won't be able to see you for a couple of days. But, she said you're free to roam around the city. She'll fund whatever you wanna buy since it's your first time here in the city."