Error404 ✖ Classic Sans

Fortunes Of The Good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(P.s. This is both Smut and Fluff, read at your own risk)

Music filled the streets as Classic moved along them, his fingers intertwined with Error404's. He had been looking forward to going to the shops and purchasing some new items or foods that came in. With the central market the main focal point for international trades, it was always stocked well with numerous new items that urged Classic to buy them. In the beginning of the relationship with Error404, he hadn't been prepared for how quickly money was lost in shopping. Over the years, it was easier to choke down. He started accepting the outcome so long as Classic was happy. 

"So, what's the first stall you're planning to visit?" Classic glanced toward Error404 before shrugging, his gaze falling back on his makeshift list.

"Not sure. Just planning to look around at most of the stalls. Got anything we need?" Error404 shook his head, letting Classic pull him along. He couldn't help but smile seeing the joy present on the smaller skeletons features. Before they had become a thing, Classic was the most unhappy person he'd known. The relationship itself was built on lies and a single cheater. It hurt knowing Classic was the kindest soul and suffered for it in the past. Even so, when they'd gotten together, Error404 made a promise to himself to never sway from Classic or risk anything. That his happiness was the main goal. 

They moved slowly down the streets, Classic breaking off at points to examine the tables. Not even thirty minutes had passed before Error404 was stuck carrying items, his smile slightly crooked as he struggled to keep everything in his hands. He held the bags tightly, some slung over his arms as Classic once more hurried to another table, Error404 following slowly. He held back his urge to chuckle when he found Classic swaying his hips slightly to the music playing from the speakers the shop owned.

"Love, don't you think we have enough?" Classic turned to look at Error404, his shoulders moving as he shrugged.

"Is there ever such thing as enough?" That question forced his expression to flatten, a sigh rolling from him.

"Yeah, yeah. Got it. Keep on then, but I give another fifteen minutes or else you carry this all back on your own." Classic gave a look of fake hurt before nodding, his smile stretching wide on his face.

The two continued on for the whole fifteen minutes, eventually stumbling into the main area, Classic ready to leave before Error404 spotted one table that caught his interest. Walking over, he took a glance toward Classic. The smaller skeleton glanced at the raffle, seeing the look his boyfriend was giving. Sighing, he paid for a single ticket. He wasn't a gambler or risk taker, unlike Error404. Holding the ticket, they stood slightly to the side.

"You realize most rarely win these, right?"

"Of course Love, I merely want to test the odds. There is a chance we win after all." There was a long pause before Classic smirked.

"Okay. Want to make a bet?" The words drew Error404's attention, his smile giving his answer. "If we lose the raffle, we continue shopping."

"Sure. If we win the raffle, you have to do anything I ask."

"For how long?" Error404 chuckled, his gaze holding his confidence. He was a odds type of person. There was no way he was losing, not to mention he would rather stop shopping. It really wasn't his cup of tea.