Nightmare Sans ✖ Classic Sans

Warnings: ✨ S M U T ✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lustful Desires Of The Lonely And Heartbroken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic sat under the tree silently, basking in the shade the limbs and leafy overhang offered. He had always been mesmerized in the idea of Aus, even if they were effecting him in a sense. Truth was, he had gone out to explore them countless times, picking favorites among the mix. Dreamtale had been a wonder to see. The countless life inside the space given and the joy spread around the village. The main thing that drew Classic in the most was the tree itself and the two bodies that guarded it. While one was mostly unknown by Classic, he had become close to the skeleton colored in purple. His expression was gentle and nature soft. He was oddly timid and conversation was intriguing. 

He scanned through a book he had brought from Undertale, the same one his new friend had sought to read. Classic planned to give it as a gift for his birthday. His arrival wasn't planned nor shared with the others, leaving it a surprise. He flipped through the pages before ultimately reaching the back of the book where his name lay in unique writing. The two were close and held a strong bond, even stronger then the siblings themselves. He would often see the twin Dream running off with someone else or a group of people, not really focusing on his own brother. It was heartbreaking to see. A reason Classic sought friendship. He too was alone majority of the time. It was a quality that sparked the possibility of friendship. Ignited a deep feeling lingering in both souls.

Closing the book, he tucked it behind him as footsteps drew his gaze. He could see once more the small skeleton wearing purple climb the hill. His head was slightly scratched, earning a irritated expression from Classic. He wasn't oblivious to the pure hate tossed toward the small skeleton. The constant injuries were evidence enough to how much the people despised the darker twin. Dream was a guardian of positivity from what Classic had learned, eventually finding out the other guarded negativity. Even so, he never changed his view on his friend. 

"Classic? What are you doing here?" There was a small smile that fluttered over the others expression before he patted the ground beside him. Night made no attempts to refuse, sitting close as Classic turned his way. 

"I brought a gift, for your birthday." Showing the book, Night's gaze lit up. Laughter fell from him as he took it and scanned through the pages, eventually finding the little signature and note in the back. His sockets filled with water as Night held the leather book close.

"Thank you Classic. This means everything to me." 

"Of course kiddo. I knew it was something you wanted to read, so I figured it would be a good gift. Now, sit still so I can help with that scratch." Night nodded as Classic snagged the medical box he'd given Night earlier. After finding out about the injuries and the lack of willingness to tell Dream, Classic decided to give the smaller skeleton something to fix himself with. Pulling a swab and alcohol rub, he careful cleaned the area, watching as the other leaned into the touch. A smile grew on his features as he carried on, letting his voice remain calm. "Want to tell me what happened?"

"Just the same old. It's fine Classic, I promise. Thanks for caring when no one else would." Putting the swab on the grass, Classic laid his hand on the other's head, moving it slightly as he laughed.

"Of course. We're friends Night, so I will always be there for you."

"Do you promise?" Classic hesitated, his face shifting emotions.