Nightmare Sans ✖ Classic Sans

Warnings: Swearing, Violence, and Homophobia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How To Calm A Nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had felt average in the beginning, like most days to Classic. He started it by talking to his friends, Lust and Epic messing about before they got scolded. Shortly after he followed his routine. He'd made it to his boyfriends dorm, letting himself in with the key he'd been given. Of course, most dorms had a roommate in tow. Luckily, Nightmare's rather aggressive nature offered him little friendships in that stage. Not that it ever effected Classic much. He loved the skeleton for everything he was worth.

Entering the room, he quietly closed it before sitting on the bed, his gaze shifting to the bathroom door left cracked open. Normally Nightmare was done with his showers before Classic arrived, especially with him living off campus. Smirking, he stood before walking softly to the door. Slowly pushing it open, he viewed his boyfriend before offering a whistle. The sudden noise shattered the silence as Nightmare flinched before scowling.

"Mind knocking?!"

"Hard to knock when the door is partially open. Also, why the late shower?" Nightmare hesitated before sighing, his hand turning the shower off. 

"I woke up late. Mind leaving so I can get out?"

"Nightmare, I legit can see you through the curtain. Not to mention, we've seen each other naked. We're literally bone!"

"Just get out before I hit you..." Shrugging, Classic nodded. He left, closing the door behind him before he laid on Nightmare's bed silently. He listened as clothes ruffled from the bathroom before Nightmare finally emerged.

"Looking good Nightmare."

"Shut up... Any way, don't you have a class at this time?" Classic peered to the clock before grinning.

"Indeed I do, but I desired time with you!" 

"We agreed to not skip classes. Your grades are important if you plan to actually go through with your preferred career choice." There was a long silence before Classic sighed, his gaze falling toward the window.

"I get that, but I also want time with you. I have a future I seek, but it also involves you Nightmare." Frowning, Classic rubbed his skull before sitting up. He attempted to stand before hands pulled him close. His head rested on Nightmare's stomach before soft breathing sounded overhead.

"I didn't mean to upset you. All I want is your future to play out as you've planned and I worry."

"Thanks Nightmare, but I have it covered." Classic finally pulled away before standing. He was slightly shorter then Nightmare, leaving him to look up. Boney fingers traced his cheeks before he was pulled into a short kiss. Smirking beneath it, Classic chuckled before the moment was ultimately ruined. The door was left unlocked as it burst open, Nightmare and Classic pulling away as a familiar yellow skeleton starred in shock.

"Brother? Classic? Oh my stars, I apologize... Did I interrupt?" Classic seemed slightly mortified as Nightmare scowled, letting out a low growl.