8.12.20

Nailea's POV

This day. This fucking day. In this day I just feel empty not sad not pain just empty.

I don't even want to get out of bed but I have to go to his grave.

I put my black outfit and went downstairs

My dad and brothers look at me with pity.

"How are you doing princesa?" my dad says pulling me into a hug then my brothers join the hug and kiss my head and forhead.

"Are you going to- Are you going to his grave?" my twin asks and i nod.

"Do you want to go alone or do you want someone to go with you?" Adrk asks.

"I want to go alone" I say in my emotionless tone. They all nod.

I go out and get in my car. I sigh and start driving.

Santiago's POV (Nailea's dad)

I hate it. I hate seeing my only daughter in pain. And i just-I dont know what to say or what to do.

I want to help her. I want to take all of her pain away but I can't. And it kills me.

"Dad" David says

"Yes hijo?" (son)

"Why don't we bake her a cake and make her some chocolate cake for when she comes back" he says and we all nod.

"Lets do it" my sons said.

We go to the kitchen and just stand there.

"Do any of you know how to bake?" David and Alejandro shake their head.

"I kinda know. I mean I have seen Nai bake a lot and i guess I could do it" Adrián says

"Thats why you are my second favorite child" I kiss his head and the others glare at me.

"Lets do this" Adrián says and start going for all the things that he needs.

Dante's POV

Where is Nai? I mean she missed first period and this is not like her. What if something happened? Is she alright?

"DANTE" Marcus yells at me.

"What?" I glare at him

"I was asking you if the shipments came" he takes a bite of his granola bar.

"Yeah they came last night" he nods

"Hey have you seen Nai I haven't seen her in all day" he shakes his head

"Nah I haven't seen her" I nod

"Maybe I should go to her house and check if she is ok" Marcus and Darius roll their eyes.

"What?!?" I ask them

"You are so whipped dude" I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I am going to check up on her, later cagnas" I go to my bike, put my helmet on and start driving to her house.