background check

Nailea's POV

"What the hell" I say "Watch were you are going asshole" and then i saw his fucking face omg he is a greek god WTFFFF. I freak out so I just walk away from him. But then I feel his hand grab me pushing me to the lockers

"Did you just called me and asshole" he said in an annoyed tone while traping me against the lockers. "

"Yes I did, now move fucker" I say straing right into his eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" He asks. "No, i don't fucking care" i said shoving him to a side

"This is not over bambina" he screams at me

Dante's POV

Never in my 18 years alive someone has talked to me like that. I should hate it but instead I love it and that girl, ohhh god that girl was fucking perfection I just want to know more about her. I need to know more about that girl.

So I call Marcus. "Boss"

"I need you to find all the information you can on the new girl"

"Do you have a name?"

"No"

"Ok boss, can you describe her please"

"She is like 5'4, brunette, with tanned skin, brown eyes and an accent"

"Ok boss I'm on it"

I hang up. I have never been more curious about someone. I can't wait to know more about you bambina.

-40 minutes later-

When I get to my house I go to the control room to see if Marcus found anything on her.

"So, what did you found Marcus?" I say excited

"Nailea Abreu, 17, daughter of the Capo of the mexican cartel, and also known as the black serpent. Her mom died when she was 8. She has been expelled of 5 schools because of anger issues" Marcus says looking at me astonished

"Well bambina you just got more intresting"

-1 week later-

It's been 7 days since I spoke to her. But I have been watching her all the time, hell I even changed my schedule for mine to match hers. I have noticed that black is her favorite color, that she goes to starbucks every morning and orders the exact same thing everyday, that she raises her right brow when she is thinking, that she is close to her twin and that she has a lot of cars but her favorite is her Jeep.

Now its the last class and she looks so fucking perfect while she is concentraded that a didn't noticed the bell. And with all my strength I decided that today is the day that I speak with her.