date

Nailea's POV

Its finally Friday and today is the date with Dante. Godd I am so fucking nervous what the hell.

Anyways, I am here with Claire trying to find the perfect outfit.

"Nooo, I just don't know what we are gonna do so I dont know what to wear." I frown

"Why dont you just call him?" omg that's a good idea.

"You know what yeah I am going to call him"

I take out my phone and dial his number. He immediately picks up.

"Hi NaiNai" I smile

"Hi daddy Dante" I hear his laugh and see Claire cringe at the nickname

"So I wanted to ask you something. Like what should I wear. Should it be formal, casual or very formal?"

"Very formal" he says in his deep voice

"ok thanks byee" I hang up before he can say anything

"So very formal it is" we both nod and start looking in my closet.

"OMG I think I found it" Claire says and shows me the perfect dress. Oh shit

"Hell yeah baby" I say and we both laugh

"Hell yeah baby" I say and we both laugh. I put it on. Make a simple makeup look and right when I finished doing my hair I hear Dante's car honk.

"Okok he is here" we both squeal.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call an uber for you?" she shakes her head.

"No I am going to stay here so when you get back you will tell me everything. Plus Adrián is a really good company" she blushes.

I wiggle my eyebrows and she scoffs.

"Oh shut up Nai. Now go or you will be late for your date."

"Okk bye" I blow a kiss and go downstairs to see David and my dad talking to Dante.

"Bring her back at twelve and no touching, kissing or anything" my dad says and David nods in agreement.

I roll my eyes, and start going yo where Dante is. I smile at him and then I kiss him making my dad and brother to growl. So I glare at them and they chuckle nervously.

"Lets go baby" Dante nods

"It was a pleasure to see you again sir" my dad nods

"Princesa if you want me to go get you, you just have to call okay" I laugh and nod. I kiss them in the cheek and go outside with Dante.

Finally I can see his outfit. Godd he looks so fucking good. I could eat him right here, right now.

 I could eat him right here, right now