Chamber of Secrets

Draco's P.O.V

Everyone settled down at that Great Hall. Though there were some students who weren't exactly there. I looked at the Gryffindor table. Nope, everyone's present. Then why does it seem like something's missing?

I flopped down on the bench and started to chew the chicken drumsticks before we were even allowed to eat at all. No one stops me, so I guess we are allowed to do it, but it's just that nobody does it.

Pansy and Zabini entered the room at the same time along with some other Slytherin people who I don't exactly know. They split up and only Zabini and Pansy walked towards us.

Zabini sat down and looked at my plate.

"Are you kidding me? You eat so much, how are you not fat?"

"You sound like a girl."

"Leave him alone, he's just stress eating because his dear Clarissa and her little gang isn't here for the Hallowe'en Feast."

I sat up straight, "I knew it. I knew someone was missing."

I lowered my voice and turned to ask them both, "So where is Clarissa and her 'little gang'?"

"I don't know, we walked past the four of them, heard them talk about someone's Deathday Party." Zabini said, rubbing his eyes, "Don't worry, they'd probably come up sooner or later. I just know."

"If you say so." I munched on some more chicken drumsticks as I watch the lantern and candles float around the room.

Not soon later, everyone started to clear the room. We, as in Pansy, Zabini, me, Crabbe and Goyle, stayed behind even though we weren't quite enjoying the whole feast.

I don't know about them, but I was occupied by the conversation I had heard few weeks ago. It was so out of the ordinary it still bugged me.

I don't even know who they were talking about. It could be Longbottom, it could be anyone. It could've even been Harry Potter himself.

Heat rushed through me at the thought of the conversation being about Harry. I picked up another glass of pumpkin juice and drank it quickly before standing up and leaving the room.

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard a few people calling behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turn around to see the same group of people.

"Where are you going?" Pansy asked out of curiosity.

"Just had to digest whatever it is that I had during the feast."

Zabini walked closer to me, "You mean the seventeen chicken drum sticks, the liver pie, the five cups of pumpkin juice and the eight liver spread-beagle?"

I looked at him with an odd expression, "I won't ask how you know how many of each certain things I've eaten, but instead I'm going to give you a simple answer, yes, it is those thing that I'm trying to digest."

"Do you always take a walk after you dinner or something?" Zabini asks.

"No. Why?"

"Just asking."

We walked and walked until we heard a large crowd of people muttering some whatnot's around the corner. Without thinking, we headed straight towards that sound. There were at least a quarter of the school's students there. Muttering about something. Most of the older students were far too tall for me to see anything. So I pushed through them

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED
ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE.

Those curious words spreads across the wall, right beside a solid Mrs Norris. I sneered and pointed at Hermione Granger, "Enemies of the heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudblood."