Polyjuice Potion and News Headlines

[unedited]

Draco's P.O.V

I decided to go searching around the school for Crabbe and Goyle. However, I went to look for some mail first, like I always do every night just in case my mother sent me something. But to my surprise, I found a letter from my father. Not really sure if I want to see it right now, father's letter never really bring good news for me. So I continue to go find Crabbe and Goyle, hoping to open my letter with them instead. Which didn't take too long. It shouldn't be much of a surprise because they are rather loud. But what amused me the most was the fact that I found Crabbe bickering with Percy.

Slightly chuckling to myself, I drawled, "There you are. Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? I've been looking for you, I want to show you something really funny." I made sure to give the proud Weasley a good sneer, "And what're you doing down here, Weasley?"

I just love his angry expression.

"You want to show a bit more respect to a school Prefect!" He almost shouted, "I don't like your attitude!"

What I did next make him even more angry. I just gave him a mocking smirk and motioned for Crabbe and Goyle to follow after me. We turned left and towards our common room in the dungeon. Which ever genius came up with that idea.

"That Peter Weasley—" I started to say.

"Percy," Crabbe corrected me as if it was something important that I should know. But, obviously, it wasn't. So I shrug it off.

"Whatever. I've noticed him sneaking around a lot lately. I bet I know what he's up to. He thinks he's going to catch Slytherin Heir single-handed" I said, laughing. This Peter, this pathetic Peter person thinks he's going to catch the heir of Slytherin Salazar.

It took a moment before I stopped. It was just too pathetic, that Peter guy catching, I repeat, the heir of Salazar Slytherin. But eventually, I do stop. I can't laugh forever, sadly.

"Anyways, what's the new password again?" I asked Goyle.

"Oh yeah — pure-blood!" I said before Goyle could answer. And the stone door opened. I marched through it as Crabbe and Goyle followed behind me. We walked into the living room of the common room (try saying that five times faster) and I make them wait as I remembered what my father has just sent me a few days ago, "Wait here," I said, motioning them to sit down, "I'll go and get it— my father's just sent it to me." I pulled out the mail that my father sent to me.

When I opened it, I found that it was a newspaper clipping. I quickly read through it first.

ENQUIRY AT THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office, was today fined fifty Galleons for bewitching a muggle car.

Mr Lucius Malfoy, a governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where the enchanted car crashed earlier this year, called today for Mr Weasley's resignation.

'Weasley has brough the Ministry into disrepute,' Mr Malfoy told our reporter. 'He is clearly unfit to draw up our laws and his ridiculous Muggle Protection Act should be scrapped immediately.'

Mr Weasley was unavailable for comment, although his wife told reporters to clear off or she'd set the family ghoul on them.

I laughed a little before handing Crabbe and Goyle the newspaper clipping, "That'll give you a laugh," Whilst I wait for them to finish reading it, I fiddled with some christmas presents I found in the Common Room.