Chapter 68 : Radha Kaise Na Jale (Why won't Radha be Jealous)

Start from the beginning

So it was his gaze only!!!

His captivating gaze, as he leaned against his luxurious seat, holding a big Thandai glass in his hand, looking straightway at her and only her.

Their gaze locked onto each other, for a brief minute, before Arnav looked away, back towards Akash, while Khushi watched him again engrossed to Akash.

"Ranisaheb....apna mun kholiye..."
(Ranisaheb...open your mouth..) Khushi looked sideways, hearing Payal's crisp tone, and the next moment something cold and tangy was being plunged into her mouth.

"Kaisa hai?" (How is it?) Payal asked excitedly.

"Umm...theek hai...!" (Umm... Good...!) Khushi replied after chewing the crunchily soft gol gappa, filled with the spicy potato mash and tamarind water which Payal stuffed into her mouth "Kya ye vahi cheez hai...jo aap ne us din khai thi!" (Is it the same thing...which you ate the other day!) Khushi asked.

"Haan...Gol Gappe.. Hum ne poore 100 khaye the aur Akashji ko hara diya tha, jo to kisi tarah sirf das hi poore kar paye the." (Yes...the Gol Gappe. I had eaten 100 of them, defeating Akashji who could manage only ten.)

Payal winked, reminiscing the moment.

Who would have thought that a fragile short girl like Payal could defeat the giant-like Akash.... in an eating competition?

While Khushi giggled softly, looking at her friend's proud expressions, as Payal served her more of the chaat, along with some fries...while Khushi savoured them to the fullest, with a smile.

"Aap qush lag rahi hain!" (You look happy!" Payal said genuinely, nearing the Queen, observing the happy gleam in her face.

She was jolly throughout the morning, laughing, chattering, dancing, adding it to her look of beautifully sensual, where she was indeed dressed to kill!

"Hum qush hain!" (I'm happy!) Khushi accepted, smiling softly. Although there was an unpleasant episode of Chandni...and it was still there in her subconscious mind, she didn't want to think about it today

"Aww...shayad humein pata hai is ka karan kaun hai." (Aww... I guess I know who is the reason.)

Payal teased with a known smile playing on her lips, flickering her eyes towards Arnav, to which Khushi looked down, blushing cutely.

Payal laughed presuming that everything was going well between her and Arnav.

Earlier she was a bit apprehensive. Arnav being a cold hearted and dominating guy but then... in last month, she had observed, how Arnav was a ray of hope in the dark life of her naive friend.

The girl whom everyone was eager to use for their own benefits had a protection of Prince...who wouldn't let any harm to reach her... come what may!

But the question was till when? Or was it a bubble which would be pricked soon only to end this happy moment in a jiffy.