Chapter 22 : I Hate Love Stories

Kamrupa dynasty

Kamrupa dynasty....one in the northeast part of India was considered as one of the strongest throne of Tibetan Subcontinent.

Claiming its descent from 'Asura Narak', this dynasty was won back by Emperor KishoreNanda ten years ago...but Lavanya had got so much impressed with the grandeur of Nandas that she herself had proposed the marriage, defying her parents.

The ten years of her life spent in Nandagiri, Queen Lavanya had learnt that her dream of being the Nanda Empress could never be true

The ten years of her life spent in Nandagiri, Queen Lavanya had learnt that her dream of being the Nanda Empress could never be true....and now she was craving for love....which Emperor could never provide her.

After a couple of her affairs...she was now behind Arnav. Went blind in her selfishness, she had gone the most cruel, ruthless and unmerciful person.

So much so that she felt not even an ounce of guilt for what she did with Khushi, and how she had blamed her, demeaned and degraded her, with no mistake of hers.

'Khushi deserves it!'

She had thought that it was easy to get Arnav if he was kept away from Khushi.

But unaware to her, Arnav had got clue of her every word, she had spoken to Khushi....

No one knows...how???

But he had returned back to Palace a few moments ago...and instead of getting drowned in his den, he had taken the upstair corridor....and now sitting quite comfortably in this royal chamber of Queen Lavanya...on the red velvet sofa, his legs sprawled wide, a hand cupping the wine glass, while other one on his chin, waiting for the red fox to appear.

And his chain of thoughts broke, as his prey for the night drew towards his web....the door opening wide.... and he looked up.

Concluding her dinner, Lavanya had moved back to her chamber. When she stepped inside...the couple of maids following her up.... she caught the glimpse of one man, whom she had been wanting so desperately.

"Rambha...aaj hum ne kuch zyada hi pi li hai kya!"
"Rambha....did I drink too much today!" She mumbled to her maid....thinking his presence to be her dream. "Kya ye sach me Rajkumar hain?
"Is it really Prince?"