Chapter 67 : Is Diwane Ladke Ko Koi Samjhaye (Can Someone Explain This Crazy Guy

"To phir ye rang wahan lagane do jahan koi na dekhe!" (Then let me put it where none can see it!)

Khushi hadn't expected that he would apply the color on her forehead.... while she was being dazed in his kiss.

Prince is really incorrigible, incurable, unmanageable and unalterable!!! Leaving no chance to surprise her every moment with his actions.

But she was not irritated. In fact she was blushing... thinking how he did this without letting her know! And in hurry she had no time to look in the mirror again!

Lost in her thoughts, various possibilities running in her mind, she came out of the corridor... conveniently escaping Maharaja and his rituals....as she didn't want to start the day with ruining the mood of Arnav.

'Unhen accha nahi lagega, agar unhein pata chala ke hum Maharaja se mile!' (He won't like, if he comes to know that I met Maharaja!) Khushi thought.

Anyways, Maharaja wouldn't remember that Khushi out of his many wives met him or not. In fact he might be busy to invite Aman and his whole convoy for Holi.

Khushi thought as she kept walking, taking a turn towards the rear gate when she heard someone's footsteps behind.

Hey Devi Maiyya! Was someone following her?

She felt her heartbeat rising, as she saw a shadow lurking behind her.

What the heck!

Who was it and why was she being followed or was it just her imagination?

With lots of contemplation in her little nervous heart, she didn't know whether she should stop or reach the gate which was a few distance away.... and where Arnav might be waiting for her.

What if the follower saw Arnav and her together?

Should she turn back and see who it was, face him and ask why he was doing so...

With determination in her mind, she stilled, praying internally that it shouldn't be something harmful. With baited breath, her heart in her throat, she turned behind, unblinking, not bothering to mask her fear for the unknown.

Within few seconds, her fear turned into a confusion, as a handsome face was revealed.

Aman, as ever looking at her with a smile. He already reached Sheesh Mahal???