Chapter 37 : Mujhe Peene Do (Let me booze)

"Humein samajh nahi aata ke aap itni si baat ka itna bada vishay kyun bana rahi hain Gupta Maharani!""I don't understand why are you making a big deal of it Gupta Queen!" The powerful voice of KishoreNanda echoed in the study where only three of t...

"I don't understand why are you making a big deal of it Gupta Queen!" The powerful voice of KishoreNanda echoed in the study where only three of them were present. "Aapki putri ne qud hi Shyam ke aage vivah-prastav rakha tha...hamari aankhon ke samne!"
"Your daughter herself had proposed to Shyam...in front of my own eyes!"

He was sitting on his seat with an unpleasant expression on his face, Anjali accompanying beside him.

The latest seism in Sheesh Mahal was not giving any sign of subsiding.

Why the hell both of them were sent alone on the trip....if they were not compatible according to their mothers?

Honestly he would behead the person, whose insane mind had delivered this idea of trip!!!

"Hum svikarte hain Nanda Maharaja ke Sheetal ke bartao a-paripakv tha! Wo in baaton ki tivrta nahi jantin, jitni hum jante hain!"
"I accept that Sheetal behaved immaturely Nanda Maharaja! She doesn't know the intensity of things that I knew!" Garima countered KishoreNanda, "Par hum unhein is tarah apna jeewan barbad karne nahi denge!"
"But I can't let her ruin her life like this!" Her tone was laced with finality, as she sat authoritatively on the leather sofa, her eyes focussed ahead on them.

"Kya aap ye vivah todna chahti hain Maharani?"
"Now do you want the marriage to annul Maharani?" Anjali asked irritated.

The indirect taunts of Garima were too much to handle for her.

It was her own daughter who had committed all mistakes! Then why was she behaving as if Nandas were responsible.

While Garima just frowned on her.

"No Maharani!"

Annulling marriage? She wasn't a fool to blot her daughter's life like that.

Her eyes reflecting an evil enigma, she clenched her jaw as a shrewd plan was already bubbling up inside her, as she stood up from her place.

"To phir?"
"Then what?" Anjali also stood up to face her.

"Hum chahte hain ke aadha Nanda Samrajya Rajkumar Shyam ko sonp diya jaye aur aap ye su-nishchit karen ke Sheetal unki Maharani banen gi!"
"I want half of Nanda empire to be handed over to Prince Shyam and you have to make sure that Sheetal will be his Empress!"

There came the stunning deal from Garima.

Apart from relationship between Shyam and Anjali, Garima was also aware that Anjali will never let any other woman grab the throne, even if KishoreNanda died...