Chapter 60 : Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye (Whenever something goes wrong!)

Before Emperor could even think of punishing the Prince for his forbidden dare, the two women had saved him and sent him out of the Chamber leaving him useless

"Parantu kis karan wash unhone aisa kya Maharani?"
(But what was his motive behind this Empress?)

KishoreNanda couldn't help but ask and that made Anjali realize that she needed to close the matter for now and forever.

As she turned to Emperor.

"Maharaja, aap to jante hain, kaise vo chhoti chhoti baaton pe bhadak jate hain! Aur jab se Aman ki bhentt ke baare me suna hai vo pareshaan se hain!"
(Maharaja, you know sometimes he get disturbed by the smallest of things! And since he heard about Aman's visit he is upset!!)

Anjali gave the reason making the Emperor go silent.

Of course!!! That matter might have triggered him. The siblings were in ardent opposition to it.

While King was expecting Anjali to again talk about cancelling Aman's visit, she spoke again.

"Unhein maaf kardijiye Maharaja. Ek baar wo theek hojayein, hum un se kahein ge ke vo aapse maafi maangein...!"
(Please forgive him Maharaja. Once he gets normal I'll tell him to ask forgiveness...!)

She spoke sweetly, so that KishoreNanda didn't plan something graver. And the Emperor fell for it as he cleared his throat.

"Nahi...maafi ki koi zaroorat nahi. Bas aap inki sehat ka khayal rakhiye Maharani. Dobara aisi harkat nahi honi chahiye!"
(No...no need to apologize. Look after his health Maharani. That's it! This act shouldn't be repeated again!)

And saying so he closed the matter for the betterment of all.

A few days more and he would play the last move to remove the mad siblings away from Nandagiri.

While Khushi seemed to have no interest in anything happening around, too much occupied by other tension.

"Rani Khushi hum theek hain ab. Aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye! Aur jakar... aaram kijiye!"
(Queen Khushi I am alright now. Please don't worry! And go... take rest!)