Chapter 46 : Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon (What should this love be called!)

"Khushi

"Khushi...Khushi!" Arnav tapped her cheeks, a bit furiously this time,
"Apni aankhein kholo!"
"Open your eyes dammit!" He sprinkled some more water on her face.

But the high fever, lack of food since morning and the stress had really drained her as she was lifeless in his lap, her glassy skin burning with fever and the sweat glistening her body, in this dark Satanic Chamber of the King.

There was darkness in this corner, where she had been lying presumably since morning, and no one had even noticed the pale form!

'But how did she come here?'

Arnav took her in arms as if she weighed nothing more than his sword, securing her fragile body close to his chest.

The idea of, the Emperor bringing her to his Chamber, was burning his heart, and he just wanted to turn these walls into fire.

On the other hand, she herself coming to the Wolf's den, was making him strangle himself.

'She never listens to me!'

He fumed, gritting his jaw as he passed the room, coming to this secret passage...of Emperor's Chamber, known to only three persons in the Palace, to escape out.

There were guards outside the main door, hence...this way.

He had been with Anjali since morning, with no interest to go and attend the funeral of Nanda Prince and Princess. While all the Royals seemed to be there in Rama Mahal, a creeping silence drawn in the whole Sheesh Mahal.

Bur fortunately, his eyes had found Khushi's maid in Sheesh Mahal.

Khushi didn't g back? He had realised.

Immediately calling Akash to sit by side of Anjali, Arnav had started the mission to locate the missing Queen in every nook and corner of Sheesh Mahal, only to find her at this God Forbidden Place.

Now coming out in open, he looked at her tired face.

Leaving a message for Akash with the needed instructions, he flied away with her on Rustom.

'No way, this Palace is good for her!' As he ran towards Shantivan.

._._._.

_