Chapter 11 (Fake)

Start from the beginning

"T-This is your home?!" I swear my jaw touched the seat I was sitting on and my eyes were opened as wide as possible.

"Oh, come on. You're making me blush. It's just a mansion." He rubbed his chest.

The scenery was unbelievable. This was actually the first time I had been to a mansion. So he was rich as hell... I mean, rich-rich-rich-richie-rich...

After the grand entrance, Jonathan parked the car in front of some kind of front door into the gigantic building and got out of the Mustang. "Let's go. My butler will deal with this." He nudged my arm, telling me to follow him.

And so, we finally stepped our feet into the giant building and greeted with a glorious hall in front of us. And my mouth was still hung opened. The inside was as luxury as the outside when we were greeted by a single sight of the house. I wonder how surprised I would be when I saw the rest of it...

 "Dad, I'm home!" a few seconds later, I saw a middle-aged man standing on top of the stairs

"Dad, I'm home!" a few seconds later, I saw a middle-aged man standing on top of the stairs. And judging from his eyes that were glaring at mine, I couldn't tell whether he wanted to know me or eat me. And I hoped the first answer was the correct one...

 And I hoped the first answer was the correct one

He looked down at us. "Ah, I see you're here with your 'friend'." He felt somewhat highlighted the last word. Friend...

"Yeah dad. Me and (Y/N) are gonna hang out a little." The man upstairs just nodded. "Be free to explore a little. I'll find you in a bit." He whispered.

I just gave him my nod and he walked away deeper into the unknown building. Just when I was about to go and got myself lost, the man called me.

"Kid, mind coming here for a sec?" the man said with a flat face on his face. And his face was still tense and serious as earlier. Judging from the options I had, I chose to keep the intensity from raising as I walked through the royal stairs into the new space of the house. I mean, mansion.

Just when I reached the top, I saw the man sitting on a sofa. "H-Hello, sir... my name is (Y/N)." I extended my hand as I could feel myself shaking, due to how the middle-aged man give me his stare.

He reached my hand and shook it. His grip was quiet strong, to my surprise. "I see you're goin well with my son." He spoke in the same American accent as Jonathan. Yet this one sounded much heavier.