(Blaise's outfit for party)       

     I look over at the stairs and see Blaise hurrying over to me with his tie a wreck. Draco tries to keep his laughter in while I fix it for him.

            "Is Mal almost ready?" Blaise asks me. "The party starts in ten minutes and being late is always awkward."

                       "I'm coming!" She shouts from our dorm.

      Draco doesn't seem phased by her voice but I keep my eye on him because I know once he sees her it'll be a different story. She finishes putting on her heels then rushes up the stairs to join us.

                      "This doesn't feel like me." Malory huffs.

         (Malory's outfit for the party)       

      Draco lifts his head from his book and instantly his eyes grow huge. I swear I see his mouth fall open but he closes it before I can be sure.

                 "You're wearing that?! Who's all going to this thing?"

       Malory rolls her eyes and completely ignores him, then thanks me again for helping her last minute with the outfit.

             "You two should leave about 15 minutes after us, alright?" Blaise says.

      Draco and I nod and watch as the two of them exit the common room and head to Slughorn's party.

         "You picked that out?" Draco asks me as I sit next to him on the sofa.

                      I smile. "What? You don't like it?"

      "No, it's nice." He explains. "It's just weird. I don't think I've ever seen her in color."

      I chuckle under my breath. "Trust me, it was hard for her to not pick the black one."

Blaise's POV

       Mal and I made it to the party late anyway, probably because she had to keep stopping to fix her heels. So you can imagine how weird it is walking in, especially because a lot of people that are a part of this club aren't fond of us.

            "I'm surprised you didn't bring Aary." Potter says when we enter.

      Malory groans dramatically when she hears his voice.

          "Yeah, I don't think she wanted to see you, honestly." I respond, somewhat sarcastically.

     His face turns sour but he quickly goes back to a normal expression to try and avoid conflict.