{Valentine's Special}

Start from the beginning

"Hello Cap."

After the silver head appeared Steve was fascinated but also weirded out by the wrinkled face.

"Oh I forgot to mention, you have a few assistants." Steve then gave a mischievous smile and turned away from the girl who had a confused look. The dual haired girl followed him none the less and finally asked her question when they opened the base doors.

"What's that supposed mean." Her question was soon followed by a face popping right in front of hers.

She let out a quick surprised scream and stumbled back. She looked back at the culprit and saw a red mask with thin black stripes that had white eyes that were similar to Venom and Riots.

"Did I scare you?" The masked figure asked and jumped down onto the floor. Then she heard laughter behind him and saw a slightly overweight Asian kid standing behind him.

"Absolutely not!"

"Haha very funny. Now help me up." Rin said sarcastically and held out her hand. The masked figure held out his hand as an assist up and instead of her standing she pulled him forward, placed her feet on his stomach, and flipped him over so he was on his back right behind her.

"Okay I deserved that." He admitted while the other teen broke down in more laughter. Both teens who were laying on the floor got up and the Asian kid stoped laughing.

"It's good to see you guys." Rin admitted and gave them both a hug.

"I don't know these two but I like them already."

Riots sudden appearance shocked the two boys but they continued anyways.

"Names Peter." The one in the mask introduced while finally taking it off to reveal the mop of brown hair.

"I'm Ned. Pete and Rin's guy in the chair." The other teen introduced and gave a cool pose while saying 'guy in the chair.'

"This is Riot. The new member to the team." Rin introduced and Venom formed over her shoulder while Riot hovered over the other.

"I've heard of the shoulder angel and devil but this just took it to a whole 'nother level." Peter said, causing Rin to laugh hysterically at the realization.

"You're so right!" Rin said while gasping for the air that she lost.

"You look a little different..." Ned started and placed his finger on his chin in a questioning manner. "...New haircut?" Rin chuckled again.

"That, and the fact that I'm almost two feet taller than you." She smiled and Ned snapped his fingers.

"That's it." He said and all three of them chuckled.

"If we don't get a move on you're never gonna know where the kitchen is." Steve shouted over to the group and they realized he's already towards the end of the hall. All three of them ran towards him and while running Pete looked over at the dual haired girl. He smiled at the sight next to him, she changed so much in five years, and she changed in a good way.

When they arrived in the kitchen the three teens quickly got to work making the chocolates. Rin would be fighting Venom from eating the chocolates before they were finished. Peter and Ned would be laughing their asses off while Riot was just sat back enjoying the show of wrestling for food.

At one point there was a baking powder fight due to a spilling accident. Let's just say they could stand in the middle of a snow covered field and never be seen. They finally cleaned of most of the baking powder after placing the chocolate in the freezer and then I just became a waiting game. That gave enough time to catch up with each other and Rin geeking out about the Star Wars movies they missed.