✨Yandere Drabbles 2 (Heroforum) ✨

Yup.

Another one of this. I'm knew I'm doomed as soon read that Yandere Levi literally threatening people who got close to Mikasa.

Levidaddy is only 160cm, how tf is he so goddamn irresistible😳😳😳

This time I figured to not stick to a trope, cus it's hard asf to write one just from that specific trope.

Let's see if y'all can figure out who that is

⚠️WARNING⚠️

- This just a one-shot, not in any way related to the main story

-There are gonna be random people replying to this post, so please pay attention to their names!

-IF THE HEROES HAPPEN TO REPLY, THEIR NAME WILL BE THE SAME AS THEIR UAGRAM ACC

-INTERNET HAS NO FUCKING LOGIC. THAT MEANS : ALL THE AU(S) USE THE SAME GODDAMN UAGRAM/HEROFORUM etc etc

:::

@Dekuismylittleshittynerd has asked the public the following question.

Question : My boyfriend talked to someone else other than me. Is this a sign of him having interest in someone else? If so, is it illegal to kill that particular person?

I don't like to talk about my fucking boyfriend with anyone. But since it's necessary, I will. Y'all shitty extras better listen the fuck up and give me good fucking advice.

So, my shitty ass boyfriend is a nerd, the kind that would stutter just by having a girl beside him. So, I never really worried if he is getting comfortable with someone else, other than me.

But today at class, this fucking nerd just had to talk to someone other than me. And the goddamn fact that he's talking with that slut without me at his side is pissing me the fuck off.

Y'know what? Fuck this shit. Im just going to kill that whore, illegal or not. Then, I'm going to fucking beat that nerd up for talking to her. Shitty ass nerd had the fucking balls to even think about breaking up with me????

50k comments💬 27k shares💭

👇Show dem replies👇

👉@fuckyoubitch : The fuck is wrong with you??? I'm not even surprised you're boyfriend is breaking up with you with your piss poor attitude and language 😃🖕🖐️

👉@suckmytailHawks : ^ lmao, I actually want his boyfriend to break up with him😁😽

👉@CanIkissGrapeboi : Uuuuh, look. I'm no love expert. I only love the hero : Grape Juice, he's so cute and small!! But, Maybe. 👏Just👏fucking👏maybe👏 Your boyfriend is just talking to that "slut" about homework???

👉@Dekuismylittleshittynerd : ^ Now why the fuck would he ask the bitch, when he has me? HIS. FUCKING. AMAZING. BADASS SOON-TO-BE NO.1 HERO. BOYFRIEND