✨Special Post✨

Pushing this out ASAP becus apparently ppl think Hellflame is Endeavour and not dabi😔🥺😔

And Dabi is gonna have a lot of interaction further the chapters, AND I DONT WANT PPL BE THINKING I SHIP ENDEAVOUR X IZUBBY.

LIKE WHO TF SHIPS THAT???

IF U SHIP THAT, THEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH U???? I mean, I respect that ship and respect you, who choose to ship that.

Everyone deserves to ship who they want

But. Why?

IT'S BAD ENOUGH SHIPPIN ERASERDEKU AND PPL IS ALR FREAKING OUT LMAO. Which I totally understand. But c'mon, EraserDeku is so fucking cute (in a weird way)

:::

▷User @HellFlame has changed his username to @DABBINGwolf

DABBINGwolf has posted a status.

Changing this name to better suit my sweet green bunny @Deku_Smash!! Better be careful of the wolf, or its going to eat. you. up. Bunny~

7936 hearts💕 897 comments💬 100 shares💭

✧show comments✧

Deku_Smash!! : I don't know what do you mean, but I won't forgive you for hurting that little boy!!! >:/

DABBINGwolf @Deku_Smash!! : Can't blame me, Bunny. That kid bought the last copy of the HeroDeku Hentai Magazine : Bunny edition. He's lucky I didn't burn him alive.

Toga-chan🗡️ : Dabi.... no FAIR!!!! I WANT TO MEET IZUKU-KUN AT THE STREETS!!!! AHHHH!!! NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR!!!!! AHHHH!!! I WANT TO STAB YOU FOR STEALING MY CHACE WITH IZUKU-KUN!!!!!

DABBINGwolf @Toga-chan🗡️ : Tough luck bitch. That just means Me and Bunny are meant to be.

HandMan : What is this?.... Don't test me, Dabi. I will not hesitate to kick you out of the league then send 100 nomus to kick your burnt ass. Actually, I'll fucking disintegrate your arms so you can't use your quirk then make the Nomus eat your burnt flesh as you can only see and bitch patheticly as they eat you.

DABBINGwolf @HandMan : Jealousy is not going to get you a chance with my bunny, Shigaraki. Also, you still suck at threatening people, boss.

Mamagiri @DABBINGwolf : Dabi. Don't make me force you to go into the corner while praying for AFO for an hour is you keep bitching on my son!

TwIcE : Oohh!! Dabi's new name is AMAZING!!! no wait. Its not!! It's corny and stupid!!! I don't like it. No wait. I love it!!! IT' SUITS DABI SO MUCH!!!!

Overhaul : What the fuck is this? Midoriya is my baby boy bitch. Keep your disgusting hands away from him. I'll fucking kill you by burning you with a fire so fucking hot that you'll get a new layer of burnt flesh, asshole.

✧show more comments✧

:::

This is just changing Dabi's name lol.

Not anything special.

So it's super short lmao.