HeroNews ②

Also, an idea from gay_socks_

Also, this is also a spinoff from LYRICS PRANKS : LAST friday night

::::

🔥HOT Topic on HEROSEARCH🔥

2. 3 people where seen doing a sexual intercourse together in Might Park during midnight at Last Friday!?!?!

Civilians living near that park has reported to the police upon this issue! And from what the reporters has said, One of the three seemed to have wings and the other seemed to be letting out blue flames?????? The smallest seemed to be at the age of a high-schooler, and was tricked into this!?!?! Who is the world wouls do something like this to a child?!!!?

Click her to read more

-This article was searched by 1B users.
-This article was shared by 50.2M users.
-70M users have commented their thoughts on this article.

🔥HOT COMMENTS🔥

StraightisBetterThanYaoi : For the love of all might, please tell me that at least they aren't having homosexual sex. Having a threesome in public place is already horrible enough, and now everyone is spresding the news that it's three dudes getting on each other. Smh. The end of humanity is here.

16.2M users has left💕 on this comment

Replies to @StraightIsBetterthanYaoi comment.

AfangirlwholovesDeku : I feel uuuuu :') it's already so hard to like someone now, and people keep saying that' that dude is gay, you can't like him'!!! Like wtf?

TodoorKacchan : Fucking yes. Like boys should only be with girls. That how fucking life works. Bruh, it's even worse when it's about heroes. Like I'm a fangirl of the hero Shoto and Dynamite, but everyone keeps bitching that the two likes hero DEKU. Like, okay, they aren't even official so fucking shut up!

Click here to see more replies to @StraightisBetterThanYaoi comment.

Imjusttryingtolive : I'm the one who reported this case. Like this. Shookth. Me. To the fucking core. I don't even have the balls to go near and see, but goddamn they must be horny as to be able to do...that in the fucking park. Ppl these days need to keep their fucking dick in their pants.

26.4M users has left 💕 on this comment.

Replies to @Imjusttryingtolive comment

uwumelikey : That's their way of releasing lmao. U shoulda have record it and use it as blackmail and earn a shit ton of money from them. Damn.

IeatAssforbreakfast : Lmao. Its prolly some ppl from Last Friday night's party that got too fucking drunk and did that accidentall lol. Just let them do their own biz y'all.

Isitillegaltolikemen : Huh. All in favour to find the three mysterious people say 'Fuck'

Click here to see more replies of @Imjusttryingtolive comment

Allmightsmash100%  :....so is this why Aizawa-kun is trying to sabotage Hawks-kun who was at the party last night with Midoriya-shounen. Hm. Okay, lemme just find my pickaxe.

Replies to @AllMightSmash100% comment

HawksgoKaw : I DIDN'T DO NOTHING YET ALL MIGHT!!!! ERASERDICK SWOOPED AWAY THE GREEN CUTIE BE4 I COULD DO SHIT!!!!

IneedSleep : Why a pickaxe, all might. Just use a goddamn chainsaw.

Yoyocheese! : CREEPER!

Click here to see more replies to @AllMightSmash100% comment.

:::

DON'T worry y'all.

Izubby didn't lose his v-card (yet ;))

He was just teased by the two mysterious people (which I think y'all know who they r? ) who was just talking extremely dirtily to him uwu.

Sorry this was short. I have no more big brain energy left lol