Interview with DEKU🥦🥺

Lmaooo, I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind lol.

I had this idea of what if Deku's in a interview and this showed up.

:::

Herotube✨

⚡#16 trending⚡

Interview with Hero : Deku

Description :

Hellooooo Japaannnnn!! 🤟🤟Today, we,  the✨World Hero Association✨ has started an international hero training program🦸‍♀️!!! Each country will send a group of 🔟 representatives, 1️⃣ from each prestigious hero school, to join us with all the other promising hero teens from all around the globe✈️🌍!

Andddddd, the 🔟 most ✨popular✨ hero-in-training will get an interview🗣️ for a chance to spread their name across the world💫!!

🌠For this particular interview, we have the hope inspiring hero-in-training from UA High School, Japan🇯🇵⭐

With his green sparks igniting hope in the deepest parts of darkness🟢⚡and his strong hands💪that could chase away any evil.

✨The one who defeats villains under the Hero Name : Deku✨

We have 💚Izuku Midoriya💚 ranking at the 7th in Top 🔟 our popularity list!!

2.4M views👀  200k shares🗯️  500k
comments💬

:::

Transcript of the Video

👉Interviewer
Welcome, Deku-san!! Or should I call you Midoriya-san haha😂

Deku👈
Haha! 😂😳
You can just call me by my hero name : Deku lol, since this is a program about heroes😊

👉Interviewer
As you wish, Deku-san☺️☺️

First things first, congratulations for earning a spot in our popularity ranking. It's very impressive!!! Considering you are still a first year, but even so you still made a big impact to everyone else in this program!

Deku👈
I'll have to thank all my supporters and fans for that!!! ☺️☺️☺️

I could never have gotten this far without your support!! I won't let you guys down!

👉Interviewer
Awww, Deku-san🥺🥺 you've gotten so mature and stronger when you started this program!! Even I could see your growth!!

I'm sure your fans will be extremely happy hearing that!

Moving on, Deku-san. We actually have some questions for you to answer.

Deku👈
Ah Yes😁!
I will try my best to answer them😊

✨✨

1️⃣ Why do you want to become a hero?

Deku👈
Oh well, when I was little, I saw a video of All might saving hundreds of people with a bright smile on his face.