✨Yandere Drabbles 1 (Heroforum) ✨

*just a series of Deku and his yandere simps ( i read some Yandere Rivamika fic and I wanted to do one for Mha)

*Why can't I leave ma Izubby alone without all those suffering lmao. As if the trauma he went thru isn't enough.

⚠️This is just a one-shot lmao. Not in any way related to the story line⚠️

(tbh, i don't think this book has a story line┐('~' )┌)

‼️‼️‼️‼️ALSO, WARNING ‼️‼️‼️‼️

- this is a forum post to the public, which means that they are going to be just random users lol.

- IF THEY HAPPEN TO HAVE HERO USERS WHO REPLY, THEIR NAME WOULD BE THE SAME AS THEIR UAGRAM ACC

- so y'all might havefta pay attention to the names for this chapter lmao. If not, y'all might not know who's talking.

-Izubby is using an extra acc to post this. cus he's embarrassed to be asking for love advice.

*1 : The Insecure Yandere

(Warning!! : A LOT OF suicidal thoughts)

Let's see if one of u can guess who he is ;)

:::

This following question was asked to public by @IloveAllMightxoxo at 3am, Japan.

Question : My boyfriend is a Yandere. What should I do?

Okay so, as the title said, what the heck am I supposed to do? I just recently learn this term 'Yandere' since my friends kept telling me that my boyfriend is a freaking yandere. And of course, being a NORMAL HUMAN BEING, i didn't think much of it and thought that they watched too much anime. But recently, how he acts around me and mu friend begs to differ.

78k comments💬 10k shares💭

👇Show dem replies👇

👉@Wannaeatme? : lmao wtf? You do know that's this is real life and not in a goddamn cartoon right🤨🤨?

👉@Lemmekissass : Oop- Idk, but I'm better off not getting into this shit lmao. Imma just sit back and enjoy the tea🍵

👉@MyhubbyDeku : ^^ C'mon y'all😒! What if this person just has a really controlling and possessive partner, and he's just seeking advice. Idk about u guys, but I had one of those partners, and they are REALLY overwhelming🤧🤧. I can understand why he's so freaked out.

👉@Kacchanfuckmepls : Okay... How about you try and give us more details on why do you think he's a Yandere. Maybe, it's just like what the person above me said, ur partner just happened to be a really mental dude🤷‍♀️.

👉@IloveAllMightxoxo : Uhm... okay then. I'll try my best! And I'll refer myself to 'M'.

Me and T-kun got really close after a festival of my school. And as he started to spend time more, one day, he confessed to me.

It was very sudden, since T-kun said that himself. He claim that realised his feelings for me and needed to act ASAP, in fear that other ppl should 'steal' me away.