"Oh, then what happened to your family?" Jaeyoon asked concerned.

"Well, ask the merkiller family of your father" Sunoo replied to the prince. Jaeyoon just lowered his head.

"I'm sorry" Jaeyoon muttered and Sunoo just chuckled.

"It's fine, prince Jaeyoon. Don't be sorry. It's their fault, not yours" Sunoo said and clasped his hands.

"So, you want something to eat?" Sunoo asked his guests.

"Ahmm, no need, Sunoo. We just need your help" Ningning said.

"Okay then, aside from the both of you doesn't want to marry each other, what else is your problem?" Sunoo asked while starting to munch some seeweeds.

"So we are planning to escape from that horrible wedding because I already have someone I love and Jaeyoon just wants freedom of choices by changing his father's personality which is... ahmm... you know... kinda impossible" Ningning explained to the witch and the witch just nod his head.

"Ohh I see, so you mean you need some kind of magic to make your wishes come true?" Sunoo asked and the both nodded their heads excitedly. Sunoo put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking some things while looking at Ningning.

"Well, luckily for princess Ningning, I can just make a potion for your parents to change their minds but unfortunately for prince Jaeyoon..." the witch said and turned his head to Jaeyoon "...I'm sorry but it'll be impossible"

"Why? Is King Yoongi already on some kind of magic? Cause I heard before that a merman's body can only take one spell" Ningning said.

"I'm sorry but I am not allowed to talk about those things" Sunoo said and turned himself to enter a room.

"I'll just do princess Ningning's potion then I'll be back quickly. Please excuse me for a while" Sunoo said and leave the both on the living room.

Ningning turned his head to Jaeyoon who is just being sad and confused on what he heard.

"My father is already on a magic? What kind of magic? Besides, I really want him to change for real!" Jaeyoon said to Ningning.

"Don't worry, Jaeyoon. I do believe there's still a way for your father to change" Ningning said while patting Jaeyoon's shoulder.

"Yah! Prince Jaeyoon! I suddenly remembered about this!" Sunoo screamed inside the room and swam fast back to the living room.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bring this back but... do you remember what happened to your grandmother 10 years ago?" Sunoo asked Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon's eyes grew confused as he wonder why is Sunoo asking such thing.

Jaeyoon's grandmother from his mother's side died because of a human. That night, his grandmother decided to go to the surface of the ocean to take a glance on the moon when a human saw her and had interest on the bracelet that she was wearing. She tried to fight since it is not JUST a bracelet but a magical bracelet. She cannot just give it away to the human but she's already old, so it is hard for her to fight. Unfortunately, because of the human greed, the human stabbed her and took the bracelet with him.

And because of that, King Yoongi restricted the merfolk to go at the surface of the ocean for the safety of the kingdom. Meeting and talking with humans are also restricted.

"Yes of course, what about it?" Jaeyoon asked and Sunoo's smile grew wider.

"So! Remember that she died because of a bracelet?" Sunoo asked and Jaeyoon nodded.

"That bracelet is not any other bracelet that you can see anywhere because they said that it was made by the ancient goddess of the ocean. It is indeed magical. It is called 'ENGENE' bracelet" Sunoo said while explaining the details about the bracelet.

"So what kind of magic was that?" Jaeyoon asked the witch.

"They said that it can grant you three wishes but sadly, two from it were already used by your ancestors. But! it still has one wish remaining before the human got it" the witch said and went beside Jaeyoon "if ever you find it on the land, you can change your father. It's a good chance for you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not forcing you or something but I also want the whole Sapphirila to be back on what it was before and in our situation right now, the only hope that we have is that ENGENE bracelet" Sunoo said before giving a soft smile to Jaeyoon and proceed on doing potions inside his room.

Jaeyoon took a moment to think about what Sunoo said. He's right, this is a good opportunity for the whole kingdom but the question is... how? How would he be able to get it from humans? It's too hard and too dangerous.

"D-do you think... we need to go to the land, Ningning?" Jaeyoon asked to the princess beside him.

"Let's think about it first, you don't have to decide right away. Besides, it's too dangerous on the land and we will be needing feet there" Ningning said.

"Yeah, right. I'll ask my mother about it first. Aside from that, I'm afraid too to what would happen when we go there" Jaeyoon said.

"Don't be too discouraged, we will always be there to help you, you know?" Ningning said and ruffled the younger's hair.

After waiting for a while, Sunoo finally got back to the living room with a diabolical laugh while holding something in his hand.

“Your potion is done, princess Ningning” Sunoo said while handing Ningning the potion that he had made.

“You just have to mix the whole potion to your mother’s food or drink. After that, you’ll notice that she was like being hypnotized or something. That’s when you’ll command her what you wanted to happen, understand?”  Sunoo explained. Ningning just had a huge smile on his face and thanked the witch.

“Oh yes! Thank you so much witchie~” Ningning said before running into Sunoo and bringing him into a hug.

“Girl, just call me by my name” Sunoo said and rolled his eyes while being hugged by her when Jaeyoon suddenly talked.

“Oh wait, since you helped us, what do you want in return?” Jaeyoon asked the witch.

“Yeah, what do you need? Our voices?” Ningning asked while holding her own throat. Sunoo just showed her a disgusted emotion.

“Ningning darling, I don’t need your voices. Besides, my voice is the best in the whole ocean. Duhh! And who do you think you are? Ariel?” Sunoo said crossed arms before rolling his eyes.

“Okay, then what do you want in return?” Jaeyoon asked once again. Sunoo just put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking about something.

“Wait! I have an idea! Why don’t the three of us go to the land and let us find the ENGENE bracelet altogether? Alright?” Sunoo asked which made Jaeyoon and Ningning have their bright smiles.

“That’s great!” Ningning squealed.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚑𝚑! 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐😅

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙴~

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔❣️
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋