The girl looked over her outfit once more, before going to tie her shoe laces. That was until she heard a knock on the door. Looking up, her eyebrows furrowed at who it could be.

"What's taking you so long silly" Gabriel said, as he strolled into her room, sitting on her bed.

Seven rolled her eyes at his exaggeration, "I was just about to meet you. I thought you were in the car?"

"Yeah, about that" he paused finding the right words to say, "We have to ride with Vinnie today"

Seven groaned, rolling her eyes for the second time, "Are you joking? Why not your car?"

"It's broken, I'll have to ask Dave for help. Until then we have to ride with vinnie" he said, shrugging his shoulder.

Seven shook her head, "Perfect way to start my morning".

"Oh stop being dramatic" he said laughing whilst he walked towards her door, "come on or we will be late"

"Yeah yeah I get it" she said before picking her bag and heading downstairs with Gabriel.

"Bye Dad and what's your face" she said loudly, waiting a few seconds for a reply.

Nothing.

She huffed out air, walking towards the door. Just as she was about to exit, Dave stopped her, kissing his daughter on the forehead, giving her a small smile, "have a good day sweetheart", before walking towards his office.

Seven stood confused at his affectionate action. Oddly, she kinda liked it, making her feel much better for the rest of the day.

"Seven!" She heard from the outside. Gabriel pointed towards his watch as Vinnie's expression stayed emotionless. What was going on with this dude?

Walking to the car, she couldn't help but feel nervous. Her and Vinnie hadn't said anything towards each other ever since and she didn't know how to act. Should she be sassy? Petty?

She got in the car, surprised at the sweet smell that lingered. It smelt like cheap cologne but the kind that you steal from your boyfriend when you miss him.

Vinnie eyed the girl as she sat behind his brother. He didn't know if she did that purposely so she could see him, but he wasn't going to ask. She looked great as always, a peachy gloss sitting on her lips. Oh how he would like them lips wrapped around his co-

"Shouldn't we be leaving" Seven said, snapping him out of his thoughts. They had been sitting there for a minute now and she had already caught Vinnie's piercing stare. It made her anxious.

Vinnie rolled his eyes, "if you didn't take your sweet ass time we would probably be at school by now" he mumbled to himself.

"What was that?"

He furrowed his eye brows shaking his head. He wasn't going to entertain it, he could barely look her in the eye.

"Vinnie just drive" Gabriel groaned.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

It had been a good five minutes on the road, and there was complete silence. Gabriel had his eyes locked onto his phone whilst Seven stared at the window.

Vinnie kept his eyes on the road, obviously, a cold stare on his face. His mind wondered vividly about what was going on. He was just confused.
Confused on his feelings towards seven. He knew he still had some anger there, but the way she was making him feel the night before definitely had an impact.

Again, he looked into the rear view mirror swiftly, staring intensely at the girl. She was beautiful, he knew that, but only until she opened her mouth.

Seven could sense Vinnie's stare was on her again. His eyes were so... intimidating, it made her uncomfortable almost. He hadn't said a word to her the whole morning, but wants to stare her down.

"Am I about to be your next meal or something nigga?" She thought to herself, as Vinnie's eyes burned holes into her skin.

"Is there a problem?" She finally said when her eyes locked with his, getting agitated at his hard stare.

Vinnie's eyes widened when he had realised he looked at her for too long. Gabriel's attention was also caught with Seven's sudden words.

Casually, Vinnie returned his eyes back into the road, mentally cursing himself for being so careless.

Seven rolled her eyes at his actions, annoyed that she didn't get a answer. What was the issue?

Gabriel scratched his head, "Okay? We should listen to music" He said as he leaned over to turn the radio on.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

barbie speaks:
hey! I made a tumblr because why not, so follow me on there. I might start writing smuts there but we will see.

also, sorry for the boring chapter. It's a filler and had to be done. gets more interesting promise!!

whilst writing this I hit 14k :) thank you loves. i can't believe how much love I'm getting it means a lot <3

(what a strange couple of days it has been lol)