The final battle

3rd Person POV

The light could be seen around the city. The 7 looked up at the sky. Even the people with no magic could sense the energy. The light was all powerful. Fran floated up to the top of the building, where Loki, Coraline, Wybie, Chris, and Chara were facing off. The light didn't seem to bother Loki. The light grew brighter the more people got to the roof. When Fran set foot on the roof the light got too bright to handle. The monsters were fleeing. The citizens stared in awe.

Fran POV

I stepped onto the roof. My ears were buzzing. The sounds of fighting were in front of me. I stepped in. I grabbed hands with Chara. She looked at me. The light got warmer. We walked forward. Chara grabbed Wybie's hand. The light burned. The air was fire. My lungs were laced with flame. I heard a shuffle to my left. Chris was walking towards me. His eyes were squinting, but he continued forward. His hand grasped mine and a shockwave flew through the air. I couldn't breathe. In front of us, Loki was shielding his eyes. The edges of his robes were singed. Coraline was trying to hand to hand with him. But he kept dodging. Chris reached forward, eyes shut tight, and grabbed her hand. My skin felt like fire and my eyes watered. Loki cried out and stumbled. He fell in an attempt to flee, and he cracked his head on the concrete. The light faded, and the last thing I saw before I completely passed out, was the Avengers flying to the roof. 

------------------------------

Ok. So. This was bad. But there is an epilouge. That is going to be immeadiatly posted after this. And there is a spin off. And an act three. Act three will be my OC's. I wont spoil anything else about that, as I want it to be a surprise. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed.