Jaehwa nodded, reaching up to fix Johnny's bed hair. "I did and it's going to get cold if we don't eat it soon."

To her surprise, Johnny engulfed her into a big warm hug instead, making her squeal. "Ugh, it's your birthday and you're already doing work. Unfair."

Jaehwa leaned forward, pressing her lips against Johnny's for a kiss before moving back, staring into his eyes. "You already wished me happy birthday at midnight, it's fine."

"But..."

"No buts." Jaehwa replied, sticking out her tongue as she pulled on Johnny's arm. "I had Jaehyun teach me how to make these chocolate crepes and it's going to go to waste if we don't hurry up and eat them."

"Okay okay, fine." Johnny said, letting his wife drag him to the dinning table, laughing the entire time.

...

"This?" Jaehwa asked, staring at the red dress Johnny had laid out on the bed. "You want me to wear this?"

The couple had just returned home from visitng the Python's Pit to celebrate the Jeong Twins birthdays. It was a great afternoon celebration, one that involved cake being thrown in all directions but Ten said he would cover getting it cleaned, much to Jaehwa's content.

Ten had also specifically requested that their birthday celebration be in the afternoon, knowing that Jaehwa probably wanted to spend the evening with Johnny anyways.

I mean he's not wrong, Jaehwa said as she turned around, still only in a towel from her shower. As much as throwing cake at each other seemed fun, it was a horror to get out of her hair.

Johnny nodded his head, staring at his own closet. "Yup, that is the one, right?"

"The one from our first date?" Jaehwa asked.

"Mhmm."

That's when it all clicked in Jaehwa's head as she smirked, picking the dress up and pressing a kiss onto Johnny's bare shoulder, the male changing his shirt.

"Recreating our first date, cute." Jaehwa whispered before making her way to the washroom to get ready, away from her husband's prying eyes.

...

Jaehwa tried to be as quiet as she could as she stepped out of the bedroom, Johnny sitting on the couch in his suit, scrolling through his phone as he waited for her. He was wearing the exact same outfit he had worn on their first date, but his hair was now longer and his face had matured. Either way, he still looked as handsome as ever.

Jaehwa thought she had been quiet enough but with her husband being a detective, he knew that he was there. Johnny locked his phone before standing up, turning around to face her.

"You look nice." Jaehwa said as a small smile appeared on her face. Johnny stepped forward, taking her hands in his as he eyed the girl in front of him.