"She has an attitude but she went far today.",Nandini said honestly and he nodded.

" Do you want me to talk to my friend about it? I feel responsible for suggesting you to take up this work. I don't want you to get insulted and looked down.",Ishaan said a little guilty and she gave him a small smile.

"No I can handle it.",She said and he smiled.

"I saw that. I thought of interrupting but I knew you wouldn't appreciate it so stayed back.",Ishaan said recalling how she hates someone helping her and she gave him a grateful smile.

" So is it just her or people are being rude after the rumour. I know they can be harsh.",Ishaan asked and she stared at him before looking down at her shoes as they waited to cross the street.

Ishaan wrapped his hand around her shoulder as they crossed the street and she smiled and raised an eyebrow. It was the first time he did something like that.

"Sorry it's a habit. It won't happen again.",Ishaan said as he thought of something and she nodded.

"You didn't answer.",he asked as they took their seat on the table.

" There are few people but I am ignoring them. It's the best. ",Nandini said with a shrug and he nodded.

" Tell me if I can be of any help. I will be glad to do so.",Ishaan said and she nodded grateful.

They ordered their food and Ishaan thought of something.

"Nandini you should come this weekend.", Ishaan said a little excited and she looked at him confused.

" I am having a small outing with some friends at my beach house. You will love it there. You can even invite your friends. It will be a fun weekend. ",Ishaan explained with a big smile.

" I don't know. ",She said not sure.

" I promise it will be fun. It won't be awkward. You can invite Navya, Cabir, Manik everyone you want I don't mind. There will be a few friends of mine. It will be a good break. ",He said trying to convince her and She gave a nod finally as she thought over it.

She wanted to talk to Ishaan about her feelings for Manik from the day she realised. She thought this weekend would be the perfect opportunity.

"Tell me again why do we have to go to this weekend party of your pretty lover boy.",Manik asked her annoyed as they sat in her apartment for dinner as she explained them.

Cabir laughed and Navya just smiled looking at Nandini's annoyed expression.

"He isn't my lover boy. We are friends and you guys are coming because he invited you guys.",Nandini said him irritated at his comments.

" That doesn't mean we have to go.",Manik said and she rolled her eyes at him for being difficult.

"Navya you coming right?",Nandini asked her with a hopeful smile.

"Of course free food, beach party and hot boys around for the whole weekend. No chance I am missing it.",Navya said excited and Nandini gave her a hi-fi as Cabir glared at her.

" I will come too.",Cabir said immediately and Navya gave her a wink as she smiled.

"Traitor.",Manik said looking at him.

"I am not going to sit around and watch my girlfriend flirt with someone else.",Cabir said and he glared at her.

" Fine if all of you want to go and are insisting so much I will come.",Manik said dramatically and Nandini clapped her hands excited.

" I will call Ishaan and tell him.",Nandini said and picked her phone.

Manik snatched it from her hands.