Quickly, he sprinted back towards the waiting boy and gave him the chocolate, along with a little kiss on the cheek, which made the ravenette slightly blush and Taehyung let out a little giggle. "Okay, let's go and eat this on the way, then! Do you even have any idea where we're going? You only said 'wear something comfortable'," he spoke, linking arms with the other and leading him out of the house.

Jungkook smiled teasingly. "You'll find out later. And I promise, it's gonna be fun." Kissing his forehead softly, he picked up his pace and the two of them were walking towards the bus stop, munching on the cheap yet delicious chocolate.

°○●○●○°

"A rollerblading rink? But I've never put on rollerblades, not in my whole life! My whole body will be black and blue!," the bubblegum pink-haired boy protested as he saw the building in front of him, his eyes widened in panic.

"I told you, it doesn't matter how experienced you are. I'll guide you through it and I'll pay attention you don't fall. And I promise, it's gonna be super fun," Jungkook reassured, taking out the earbud in his ear from which 'Never Not' had just been playing and gave it back to Taehyung, who just took it without even looking at it.

"F-Fine. But you better pay my hospital bills when I injure myself." The younger slightly smiled, ruffling his pink hair. It was quite evident that he was fond of this new colour.
"No, bub. I'll take you home and treat your injuries myself. Seokjin-Hyung knows a thing or too about nursing aswell, so he'll help me if it's bad. But what kind of shitty almost-boyfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you? I'll watch you like a hawk." He then took the older's hand and dragged him towards the reception to buy some tickets for admission.

The pinkhead was awfully quiet now, clearly still worrying about his lack of skill but as Jungkook wrapped an arm of reassurance around his waist, he did feel better and smiled softly.

The rollerblading hall was decorated perfectly to set up a Valentine's Day-mood: heart-shaped balloons in red and pink, romantic songs playing in the background, posters of Cupid shooting arrows hanging everywhere and little stands selling chocolate and candies, also heart-shaped, along with refreshments. The many couples rollerblading while laughing and holding hands only added to it.

The beginning was extremely hard for Taehyung. His first steps with rollerblades, along with knee and elbow protectors on made him appear as a new-born deer that tried to walk for the first time. Moving with wheels under his heels was truly something he didn't think of experiencing even once in his life.
Jungkook, who had gone rollerblading many times in his life and didn't even need knee- or elbow protectors, laughed at his cute attemps fondly and held his arm so his first steps would not result in him losing his balance and falling down.

The pink-haired male held his shoulder so tightly it wouldn't have been much of a surprise if there were scratch marks the next day. The ravenette didn't seem to mind much, though. He simply kept smiling fondly, his eyes twinkling in adoration.
The rink was smooth and sleek, practically perfectly polished. A little too perfect, in fact.

Taehyung was amidst his eighth or ninth shaky step on rollerblades with Jungkook guiding him with a soft smile when all of a sudden, the all too smooth surface made him slip and lose his balance. Letting out a little shriek, he fell on the floor, him holding the thing closest to him to soften the fall despite him being quite protected.
The thing closest to him was Jungkook's shoulder and him grabbing onto it for dear life while falling made him lose balance and tumble on the floor aswell, Taehyung right on top of him.

Caught off guard from the sudden fall, both boys stared at each other wide-eyed, the pink-haired pretty much straddling the raven-haired one's hips, his palms placed flat on his chest. For a few moments, neither of them moved an inch, holding the eye contact and feeling everything around them fade away into a wild blur. It was as if time had stopped, both of them having extreme déjà vus. It wasn't the first time things like these happened, after all.

They felt their hearts beat wildly and their insides go wild, remaining positioned like this in the middle of the fully occupied rollerblading rink. What were the odds? But then again, were they even surprised at this point anymore?
The rollerblading guests avoided then with annoyed glances, clearly finding it inappropriate of the two of them to just block the way like that.

Others looked at them with curiosity, finding their current position quite adorable and positioning themselves next to them as quietly as possible and whispering things like: "Those two look adorable! I bet they just started dating!" or "They should kiss! I mean, what's stopping them?"

Taehyung and Jungkook, hearing those little whispers and comments, blushed and the ravenette, who was still lying flat on the ground, lifted himself up into a sitting position hastily which made Taehyung slide onto his lap and therefore try to force himself into a standing position again out of embarrassment, realization now dawning upon him. However, due to the wheels beneath his heels, he failed to do so until Jungkook pulled him up skillfully.

"U-Um, yeah. L-Let's do a few laps and then get something to eat, it might take a while and we'll get hungry. You'll get the hang of it soon, I promise. P-Practise makes perfect," the younger stuttered, intertwining their hands and starting to guide him again.

He was right, practise did make perfect. After a while, the bubblegum pink-haired boy felt much more comfortable and visibly relaxed. And about half an hour later, he could even skate on his own. It was an extremely slow and careful but nevertheless, he was proud of himself. And so was Jungkook, giving him a peck on his forehead and then on his lips to make him see how much progress he had made.
Without realizing, the two of them had become much more daring in terms of showing affection to each other.

After almost two more hours of simply skating around with their hands intertwined, they decided to continue their hangout-date at the one and only Burger King which conveniently was just one block away from the rollerblading hall. And much to their delight, they got a discount on their food since it was Valentine's Day and the lady taking their orders thought they were a couple- and this time, they didn't even bother to deny it.

So, they did the usual. Filling their stomachs with junk food, feeding each other fries and fighting about who could have the last one. Also, the ravenette praising Taehyung's new hair colour and ruffling the sweet-looking hair every once in a while. The afternoon was going perfectly, the sun now slowly setting and showing itself in all its red and orange glory but both of them being too invested in each other to even notice.

Jungkook was just about to wipe a little ketchup off Taehyung's lips gently and touch his hair again when all of a sudden, someone stepped right towards their table, their steps heavy and angry.

"Jeon Jungkook, what is the meaning of this?!"

The ravenette froze, his eyes the size of saucers and mouth wide in shock. He didn't even need to see the person in order to see who it was. He then turned around, attempting to mask his helplessness with an expressionless poker face and his hands gripping the table so tightly it could have broken. He cleared his throat, hoping for his voice not to shake.

"Long time no see, dad."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: i know valentine's day is over already but i still really wanted to write this :(

also, i was at the dentist's today and they put mf rubber bands between some of my teeth (since i may have to wear braces again soon, yay...) and can i just say it's so uncomfortable i bet my jaw will hurt like a bitch tomorrow 😔

anyways i hope you kind of enjoyed this since idk about this one, thank you lots for reading i love youu💜💜)