Chapter 11 Prince Nuthir

"My intuition was right," said the man in a mask.

Before heading towards the southern region, he already had a strong intuition that there is something in the southern region related to the flame dragon.

He had caught the news about the appearance of the peerless treasure in the southern region. But, what caught his attention was not the treasure but the shadow of a dragon said to be seen hovering over the southern region one month ago.

He wasn't sure about it because he had arrived after that said anomaly.

When he heard the news about the dragon token being destroyed by Althea Rion, the former sovereign of the hall of a mage from his black guards,  he was skeptical about it because he is very well aware of what the dragon token is.

Today, after sensing the other flame dragon, he knew he had come to the right place. If he had left the land of Dura after getting the news that the dragon token was destroyed, he would have regretted it a lot. Because no one other than him knows how important the other half of the dragon token is to him.

The man in the mask got up and quickly summoned his blackguards.

"My Lord"

"My Lord"

Soon, the two blackguards appeared and immediately half kneeled in front of him.

"We are leaving now. Right away" said the man in mask as he leaped out of the window.

He concealed his Flame dragon energy as he moves out. To find the other flame dragon, he cannot let the other person know that he also possessed the flame dragon.

The two blackguards were left behind in confusion as always, they had decided to rest the night here in Maple town before continuing their journey but both of them didn't dare to question their Lord.

Both of them quickly followed after the man in a mask. Their actions were swift and smooth as both of them leap off the window and disappeared into the dark.

"After reaching the Redroof town, which is the nearest town to the entrance of the southern region cities, I need information on all the cities," said the man in the mask to the two blackguards without looking back.

Meanwhile, Althea who was looking at her spirit seed which was healing at a great speed with her eyes closed suddenly furrowed her eyebrows.

When the man in the mask concealed his flame dragon aura, the connection between the two flame dragons was cut off.

Althea had no idea about it.

"Well at least my spirit seed is almost healed"

Althea looked at her spirit seed and focus her attention on the spirit lights.

She now possessed the Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, and Golden spirit light.

Five spirit lights!

A person possessing a two-spirit light is considered a rare genius and it appears once in a hundred years in the land of Dura. If a person has three spirit lights, that person is considered as a rare genius that appears once in a thousand years.

But Althea now has Five spirit light, which is capable of causing a commotion like a twelfth-level typhoon.

If this news was known to the world, all the great powers would try to recruit her in their force.

Because Althea possesses five different spirit lights, she can be a Mage, Alchemist, Beast Tamer, and Inscriptionist at the same time. So she can decide which force to choose.