Chapter 8 Appearance of the Peerless Treasure

Ten days ago, when Althea steps out of the mansion, Duriaz had let Northem followed her secretly. But after a moment, he lost track of Althea, which surprised him a lot.

Northem is the most capable subordinate of Duriaz. He is a practitioner on the peak mid-level. He felt quite ashamed when he lost track of Althea right under his nose because Althea was only at the first stage of the low level.

"My Lord, forgive me for my incompetence", Northem said lowering his head.

"Ai... forget it, even if it was me I would have lost track of her," said Duriaz shaking his head.

His reply confused Northem because Duriaz was a high-level practitioner and now he is saying that even he would lose track of Althea which made Northem think of Althea in a different light.

Inside the Rainbow Auction Hall.

"One hundred sixty-five thousand rizas after deducting the commission", said Manager Lane as he handed the banknotes to Althea.

" Thank you, Manager Lane, by the way, the thing I said earlier, did you do as I said"

"Miss, don't worry, although the city Lord was surprised and wanted to meet you, we did as you said"

"I have troubled you"

Manager Lane quickly waves his hand saying, "What are you talking about, this is nothing. We just hope that in the future if Miss wants to auction off some pills, our Rainbow Auction hall would be your first choice"

Manager Lane knew that there is no loss in creating a good relationship with this mysterious young lady because only people with powerful backgrounds or prominent figures could bring out golden patterned pills.

Outside the Auction hall, Walion Mori was sitting inside a carriage looking towards the entrance of the Auction hall. Soon the guard whom he sent to investigate about the lady in the the private room came back and immediately bowed.

"Sire, there is no information about that lady, it is only known that she is a distinguished guest of the Rainbow Auction hall. And after the auction ended she had disappeared without a trace, no one saw her leaving the auction hall" said the guard.

Walion frowned and said, " The star anise is very important to me, if she does not have a powerful background we will make a move so,  keep investigating"

After leaving the Auction hall through the backdoor, Althea walked towards a deserted alley and after removing her veil and letting down her hair she headed towards the Rainbow herb hall. Now that she had gotten the star anise, the thing she wanted now was the Silver cauldron to refine an Earth-grade Reinvigorating pill. Before, she had thought of refining the pill in the bronze cauldron, but now that she had top-quality star anise, she wanted to refine it using a silver cauldron. The reason is, the bronze cauldron would not be able to produce a top-quality earth pill.

"Miss Luvan, the silver cauldron will be arriving tomorrow. There was a mishap on the way and delayed by a few days"

"Okay then, I will come back tomorrow," said Althea.

Northeast Region, Land of Dura

"My Lord, after a thorough investigation we have found that Althea Rion used her last remaining energy and destroyed the Dragon token exploding her spirit seed. So, the four great powers had to return empty-handed" said the guard as he half-kneeled on the ground.

At this moment the man in the mask was looking towards the vast forest in front of him with his back facing the two guards who were half-kneeling on the ground.